WHY DO I DO THIS

Just typed this too

like they're living the life they both dreamed about but never said anything about. they travel the world together, singing and expressing themselves and their live in the most beautiful and powerful ways imaginable. and the little things like how they hold eachother and how they smile when they see one another, are absolutely perfect. but then there's even bigger things like wyatt. they raised him together, they take care of him together, they love him together. he's like their little child. he's a piece of them thats there for the other when one of them cant be and its so enchanting how much love those two people can have. and new bigger things like their house that they both sleep in and live in and love in. and scott helping mitch put up a picture because he wasn't tall enough. and them moving all of the boxes in together and sitting down and having wine and talking about anything and everything once they finished. and seeing wyatt again after tours. their little family being reunited. and the little inside jokes. the way they laugh at eachother. that thing scott does with his jaw when he grabs mitch. the way mitchs eyes light up and he smiles every time scott compliments him, like it's the compliment is the best gift anyone could ever give him. and the way mitch perfectly fits in scotts arms. and the way mitch feels powerful when scott lays his head in mitchs lap. and the way they both feel safe when theyre together. and the way they smile when they see their matching tattoos and they think of eachother.

And lastly.

The way their hearts would be set on fire if their lips touched. The way their souls would feel complete when they say i love you. The way everything would feel right. The way nothing else would matter. The way they're so in love.