Falling Hurts Twice as Much..

Alpha Omega's P.O.V

I snuggled closer to Nala as we slept curled up in a ball basicly. I knew this was wrong but it felt right at the moment. I woke up coughing, it was nothing at first, then it got worst. I sprinted out of the cave near and bush and started to vomit like a pregent women. All I could see was blood not else but blood. I started to shake again this was really bad. "Annabell" I whispered into the wind and just like an Angel she appeared. "My darling" She spoke sofly as she stroked my cheek with her cold finger tips. "Your sick" Her voice cracked softly as if she was holding back tears. "Don't cry for me" I took her cold body into my warm one and just held her there. She felt so real even her scent.

Nuzzling my face in the crock of her neck took in that lalic like scent and focred it into my brain storing it away forever. "AO" She barely glanced at me as she pointed to the distance two men walking towards me. And soon a female like figure running into one of the men's arms. He swung her around and planted many kisses on her lips and cheek. He must have been in love from the look on his face. Glancing back at Annabell I could see the sadness in her eyes as she faded away. Never getting the chance to ask what's wrong upsetted me.

I walked over to the group. I could feel the tension. Chem gripped Nala's side to a point his nails were burried into her waist. She flintched but didn't tell him he was hurting her. "Let's move out" I muttered shifting and running off towards the edge of the mountain. We can't affored to dilly dally now. Something in the air was warning me to hurry. 

We scaled the moutain, we snaged some climbing equiment from some human's a while back. Hooking all the correct parts to make a safe climb down seemed perfectly done. Nala went down first since she was lighter. The rope seemed just fine until Chem went down and nearly broke his neck. I had to hold down the rope just in time for him to allow his feet to touch the ground safely. Clint went after and the rope seemed fine after that. I climbed down slowly, the rope was perfectly fine so I thought. I hoped off one rock like I was suppose to and the rope snapped in half. My heart rate spiked as I was sent hurling into the ground.

In that moment I felt like a bird flying everything slowed down for me. I could see Annabell's horried facial expression as she screamed on the ground. I closed my eyes as I felt my body smack into the earth, well water. I was sinking like a stone now. I opened my eyes to see Annabell difting in the water. "Not yet. You cant die yet" She whispered into my ear as she embraced me. The water turned my body cold, all I wanted to do was sleep. "Open your eyes my love. You can't die yet" Annabell's voice rung in my ear as she dragged me towards the surface. Gasping for air I swam to the land just as everyone ran to see if I was ok. 

Then it hit me, I felt broke and crimpled I couldn't stand my own body weight as I came crashing down to the earth. My head pounched off what I believe was a rock or pebble. I blacked out as a shimmery flash back appeared to me in a black and white dream. 

*Flash Back* 

I was standing on a clif watching over my land. A few young pups were dukeing it out over an female. I smiled to myself as Kelp walked over to me patting my head as my mother wrapped her arms around shoulders. I was 12 back then. "One day this will all be yours" My father said as he ruffled my hair. "Dad stop quoting Lion King" I laughed as he shook his head. He always quoted some movie when he gave a speach to me around those years. "Omega don't be so rude to your father" My mother said as she stroked my hair placing the messy strangeds back in place. She was the only person to call me Omega...back then I didn't play with girls hearts. I didn't chase skirts the way I do now. 

My mother had the same sandy brown hair as mines but her was alway curled and framed her round face. "He's just so corny" I muttered as my father wacked my on the side of my head. "OW!" I shouted as I hid behind my mother's skirt. "Kelp Blazer don't hit him!" My mother used her scowling voice that my father always bow down to. "Mary" Kelp pled as he used his hand to guesture my being. "He's going to be an alpha soon. He needs to toughen up" My father spoke softly due to the sharp glare my mother had given him. "Sir! Sir! Sir! There's trouble!" A nameless comon wolf panted as he pointed out the large massive fire and people running away from it screaming. My mother kissed my father for what had seemed like the last time as he ran taking control of everything.

 A women, I remember her prefectly as she came to my mother crying. "Mary please come help me I can't find Vanni. She's lost somewhere" The women was beautiful, she had tight natural curly brown hair and the most amazing brown eyes to match.

My mother said something then knelt down to me. "Sweetie I'll be right back I love you" She kissed my forehead and went running off with the teary eyed beauty. I was always forever stund by that women. My parents and I were helping out another pack. The Snow pack when they were attack and soon almost slaughtered. All in that night I lost my mother to a wolf gone rouge and mad. I couldn't really be the man I always sort out to be. 

It was about 4 years after that horrfic night did I ever come in contact with that rouge. He was still mental unstable and worst than before. He foamed at the mouth as his left eye now completely gone as if someone scratched it out. He waved his head around muttering jubberish as he noticed my present and went on a ramge as he slammed his body into trees then soon threw his body at me. He clawed away at my arms and chest before I could slam his sicken body to the ground. We fought it out for a long time before I snapped his neck.

He was the first wolf I ever killed. The Snow pack was gone and so was their future Alpha Vanni. I don't remember her much. I spent most of time goofing off disrespectiong women came right after that. 

*Flash Back Over* 

I laid there in the dirt staring up at the broken figures above me. Their voices were muffled but one came perfectly clear. "Sleep Omega Sleep" I closed my eyes as I felt my body being lifted and moved to a softer spot. A pair of arms were wrapped around my torso giving it a soft squezze before I was completely drifted off to sleep. 

"Hurry AO...Hurry"