On the Way To and The Green Eyed Monster

On the way... 

Clint's P.O.V

I glared at Nala as she talked with AO and Chem. What kind of name is Chem anyway!? Chem had his arms drapped around Nala, his chin resting on her shoulder as she smiled. I was beyond annoyed watching the two. Growling lowly I wanted nothing more than rip his head from his body for even touching her! "Hey man you okay?" I heard AO ask as he sat down besides me watching the two like I was. "Yeah" I huffed and grabbed one of the local she-wolf, she wasn't as pretty as Nala but she'll do. Her short choppy black hair was cut into a bob, her brown eyes sparked. She was just your normal girl, nothing marking her from the rest. Grabbing her face I mashed my lips into hers, she kissed me back only a few seconds later. Our tongues danced around in our mouths, she moaned softly as I grabbed her waist. Breaking the kiss she stood up grabbing my hand and walked off to go where I guess was her room. I looked back to see a quick flash of hurt in Nala's eyes right before Chem poked her side making her laugh that sweet laugh of hers. 

We did't go to her room. Nope we went outside in the back of the building. "Whats your name" I asked as she started to unzip my pants. "Kim" She smirked as her hand met my already hard member. "Kim" I repeated hostling her up onto of me, she grided her hips causing her and myself to moan in pleasure. "Yours?" She asked briefly before she gasped. "Clint" She nodded and moaned again. So we spent a few more powerful thrusts in each other's arms which rounds up to atleast 3 hours. 

Out of breath I slide down the wall just as Kim pulled up her skirt up and started to crawl towards me. "Okay, one more trick" She whispered in my ear and the rest was history as I moaned and pulled her hair a bit as she blew me. 

A.O's P.O.V 

I sat in the big office with Chem, which was strange since we didn't want to off each other. So it's not always true when two alpha's get into a room they want to kill each other. Chem was looking something up while I was reading a book on the landscape of the area. "So? Nala?" I started off smirking as Chem's face dropped slightly with a small tinted blush. "Yeah what about her" He quickly gathered himself as he typed something on the keyboard. "You must like her" I shurged as I flipped the page. He took a moment longer to speak. "Yeah" He smiled as he stood up and walked over to the printer and handed me a map. "These are maps that have simliar locations." He pointed to the circled red area. "Thanks man this means a lot" I smiled knowing I was a few steps away from finding Annabell. I heard a very familiar squeal and turned half way to see Melvin run into the room, he was dressed up as a salior and he seem not to like it due to the fact he was shaking out of the clothing. Nala came running in shortly after. Chem and I both exchanged looks as a soft gasp escape both our mouthes. 

Nala had on a pair of acid blue jeans and black pumps that gave her a lift form the floor. A plain white V neck shirt with a black cargain. She puffed as she stomped towards the scared pig. Her hair was no longer blonde, it was black with a large streak of blonde. Glaring at the pig she pointed to the door shouting. "Melvin Alexander Leroux! Get out here this instant" Her gaze made all three of us a bit scared. And two of us were Alphas! Mel came scurring out and sat infornt of Nala with his head down. She bent down and picked him up and held him close and kissed the top of his head. 

"You have a pig?" Chem asked walking over to Nala scathing the top of the pigs head. "Yup, AO let me keep him after I saved him from getting eaten" She smiled as handed him off to Chem who looked at the pig oddly. "Um" He looked utterly confused holding it, but Mel quickly cuddled into his arms and went to sleep. "D'awww!" I teased catching a quick glare from Chem. "Okay I'm going to go find Clint" I quickly ran out the room before they could say anything. Silly man, he's in for a long ride. 

Chem's P.O.V

With the sleeping pig on my lap I watched Nala look at the bookself and gather a few books and started reading them. She looked amazing with her new hair style and new clothes. I had my men walk her back to the boat to gather all of their clothes and what not. I didnt think she had a pig! I was hoping for a dog , or even a cat! But a pig!? "Yes a pig. I always wanted one" Nala spoke in her calm voice causing me to jump since she was standing well croching infornt of me, rubbing the pig's belly. "I love animals with all my heart so I never wanted any of them to get hurt or eaten" She looked so innocent in the moment. I lend in to kiss her quickly, but the kiss deeped on it's own, running my fingers through her silky hair down her neck I felt her body shutter as she moaned. I smirked and pulled away, the electric feeling was still there. "Your mines" I whispered into her ear as she giggled. "And only yours" She kissed me quickly before taking the sleeping pig back to her room. 

I'm so going to mate her before she leaves my sight.