.Back To Reality.

Deven Pov 🏀

(Game Day)

Whistle blew. Six of us started on the court. Our opponent got hold of the ball first. They were unbelievably fast. They kept penetrating our defences and kept scoring goals. The Excited crowd were cheering us on the court . I was shooting from all directions and was getting them in the hoop .By half time, are team (king knights) were extremely exhausted and our opponents were ten goals ahead which presented us with an enormous, but achievable challenge.

Ty was awfully frustrated as we were not playing anywhere near our best. He told us to play as a team and that we could still win if we make our transitions much quicker so that penalty shots come our way. He also directed us to rebound and position ourselves better to receive and score goals. I was trying to make a plan to get us winning.

After much effort we managed to score a crucial goal with fifteen seconds left. Our opponent threw in the ball , but I managed to steal it. Our team was bursting with happiness. More opponents were heading my way and I had to pass the ball to Chris. Instead of hanging on to the ball, Chris did the most unexpected thing. He Scored. And we all were screaming and getting hyped in very loud music started playing. I was so happy I hugged Ty and Chris. The other team(lions) were very mad , and angry at us for taking there big win. They literally through a tantrum walking out the basketball game room.

"Guys head to the locker room , clean up , freshen up"coach Hamilton yelled from the bleachers. I Needed to freshen up I was all sweaty and musky as hell , I don't want to be all over Tina like that . After I got out the little shower in the locker room , I got my towel and rapped it around my waist walking towards my locker. "Damn we haven't won a big win in ages Mann"Chris said sitting in a tub of ice and cold water. "Mann we won the last two games last season, but this is a new season so we gotta be focus"James said walking in the locker room. We were actually excited to see him. I dapped him up and so did the rest of the team members.

James actually took a break from this season because he had a bad accident last season.

His knee was actually causing him problems last game season , he had knee problems for a while but never wanted to cancel out two games last season, but he got surgery now and his knee kinda stable. But coach wants him to excise it all this season. "How's the knee?"Ty asked dapping him up. "It's actually pretty good , I had my ex rays taken but I probably might not be able to play next season"he replied.  "Damn u fucked up yo knee that bad?"I asked James while applying deodorant to my arm pits. "Yea man I didn't want to upset baby moms by sitting out and not making that money"he said. I just shock my head and chuckled a little.

"My baby moms would've been playing this season if she made me play last season and get my knee fucked up , no offense to Nell"Ty added while cleaning his shoes. laughs spread around the room😂. "I see u came back on the team"James said sitting on the little benches in front of the lockers. "Well uk who can kick me off the team"I said playfully. "Nigga , what made coach throw u back on?"he asked. "I got to find a new assistant"I said putting on a white V-neck shirt. "Damn , so he fired Angela?"he added. "Basically"I said. That's when coach bust through the gym locker double doors. The room got quite. "Listen up , we going to celebrate tonight for the big win by throwing a big party at my house , so bring drinks Cz we hitting it off tonight gents , but hurry family is waiting outside"he said before leaving the gym locker room. Some of the guys were done and heading out. "Well Ima see y'all tonight"I dapped them up grabbing my gym bag. I walked out the exit double doors for the big building. And saw Her standing there waiting.

Tina Pov ✨

Deven pecked My lips😘. "Thanks for the support babe"Deven said giving me a side hug. "U wc , but what are we doing tonight for the celebration?"I asked excited.

"Well there's a party at coach house that Ima hit and then we can do something"he smirked. "Hell no "I playfully said 😂. I shock my head and chuckled a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Deven Pov 🍾

"Babe u ready?"I yelled from the bottom of the stairs , while taking pictures , in the bathroom that was under the stairs

"Babe u ready?"I yelled from the bottom of the stairs , while taking pictures , in the bathroom that was under the stairs. "Yea just a sec"she yelled back.

10mintes after she came down the steps in this 👇🏼

"Damn babe u look so damn bad"I said grabbing her ass😈😜😍

"Damn babe u look so damn bad"I said grabbing her ass😈😜😍. "Well I'm gonna be around all of y'all so I gotta look my baddest"she said fixing up her hair. "So u wore that for them other niggas?"I leaned back. She flicked me off playfully, I laughed and grab my keys and my concord reds. "Ok but let's hit the road"we walked out the house hand in hand.

-52 minutes later we arrived-

We walked in hand in hand.

Tina Pov🍸

DDDAAAMMMNNN!!!!!!! , his house was so freaking huge. Deven was dapping up his friends , and I hugged all of them. "Hey babe"I said to Chanel. "Omg heyyyyy boo"she hugged me so tight. Chanel is 3months pregnant, I'm actually happy for her. "Damn boo u getting big"I said rubbing her stomach. "Ikr"she replied. "Hey everyone I would like to make a very big congrats on us winning tonight"Deven said giving his speech. Me and James hugged and did side convo's , until a girl walked up besides me with a professional dress on with some low black heels and a clip board. Me and James looked at her and giggled😂 , because she was to professionally dressed for the party.

"He has a lot of talent on the court"she tapped me and spoke. "Yea he does"I replied awkwardly. "His arms are so sexy"she said out loud before writing it down on her clipboard. THIS BITCH😑. "Umm..what are u doing?"I asked her. "I work for L.A console for assistance wise"she put out her hand for me to shake , but I didn't. "Deven has a well body"she said outloud. OK NOW IM ABOUT TO BLOW. James giggled. "Who's this basic bitch"she whispered but I heard it. "Hold this"I gave James my drink to hold. "Do uk who I am to him"I added. She sized me up and down"yea ik who u are , a skinny young bitch with no class"she said. OH HELL NAH. "Nah boo"I said about to rush at her until James pulled me back"were so sorry , let's go find Deven"he added.

"Thanks for ur time Tina Jackson"she smirked.

To Be Continued................

.Sorry For Any Mistakes.