Chapter 3

Chapter 3

-------

His eyes started to glint in an unusual way. Ok I was starting to really regret coming here. That might of felt good and all but he's an ass.

Ok he's hot but he's an asshole. He's mean and he thinks he deserves everything. News flash Alpha wannabe it doesn't work like that.

I stood up immediately having one goal on my mind. To get the hell out of there.

"What are you doing?" His voice pierced my ears and my eyes squinted shut.

"Leaving" I said while picking up my belongings. I scattered out of the room and down the hall not looking back.

I heard him call my name but my feet were on there own journey, which was to my car.

I buckled in and reversed it out of the driveway before thinking twice.

My mind was blank the whole way home. What had come over me? I do not give in that easily. Especially to that douchebag.

I walked into my home to find my mother at the kitchen table reading some book probably for the millionth time.

"Honey glad to see you how was school?" She smiled. I threw my bag on the floor and headed to my room.

"It was alright" I said while ascending the stairs to my room.

I opened the door and ran to my bathroom. I turned on the faucet letting the water flow before splashing some of it on my face.

I looked up in the mirror and there it was.

His mark was still fresh and right where my shoulder met my neck. I touched it with my fingers and I felt a rush, the same kind I felt with him, sweep through me.

I almost lost my footing. I was stupid to let this happen.
I'm his...

-----

I woke up the next morning to my alarm. I shut it off and went to my phone.
Amelia had texted me... More than once.

A: You must've really pissed off Ares. Jake told me that he was flipping out on everyone after you left.
A: please please tell me!
A: you're asleep... Ok tell me tomorrow :)

Great. Now everyone knows. And now I have to face all these idiots at school.

The drive was peaceful, almost like the calm before the storm. I knew however that as soon as I set foot in that school all eyes would be on me. And that's what was terrifying.

I walked through the doors down the hallway to my locker as usual. Everything seemed to be as it should. At least for the time being.

After collecting what I needed from my locker I headed to class. I kept my head down hoping that if I didn't see any stares they weren't really there at all.

I walked in right before the bell and I obviously had forgotten that I was in a class with not only Jack and Jake but also fucking Ares.

My goddamn luck.

There was no way to avoid it he sat right behind me. There was bound to be confrontation.

I dreadfully took steps closer to the seat and with each one I could smell his scent more and more. My lioness was going off the walls in here. I  was struggling to keep her under control.

I sat down with out looking in his direction at all and looked forward with my eyes to the teacher.

Every single person in that class had their eyes on me. I must've had two heads or something that's what it felt like.

I just waited for the teacher to start the class.

He started talking about covalent bonds and I did my best to take notes but my instincts were not having it. I felt him behind me, like he was about to pounce.

"I'm surprised you've kept yourself so composed princess" his velvet voice pulled my mind completely out of concentration.

I felt my body get hotter, why couldn't he just not speak and leave me in peace!

I didn't say anything... Maybe he'd get the message.

"I was hoping for an explanation" goddamn he couldn't stop could he. He had to speak.

My mind rewinded back to the moment he marked me. It went through it over and over again. And I pictured him over and over again.

"Miss Taylor are you getting these notes or daydreaming?" Mr. Keller hit my desk with his hand.

"Sorry" I mumbled while feeling the heat of embarrassment rise to my cheeks. He turned back around to start to teach again.

Of course this would happen to me. I rolled my eyes and slumped into my desk.

"It's okay daydreaming about me is aloud" Ares lips were inches from my ear. I felt shivers run down through spine.

I turned my head slightly "Daydreaming about you leaving me alone" I smiled before returning back to face the class.

I heard him chuckle while leaning in once more.
"Let's not fool anyone, they all know you're mine. Considering they can all see that beautiful mark"

I froze. How could I possibly forget about the mark. I didn't cover it at all. I didn't even remember that when I was dressing for school this morning.

No wonder everyone in here was staring at me.

"Which is exactly why I'm avoiding you" I said in my best bitchy voice possible.

Suddenly my desk was pulled backwards into his. I looked down to find his foot had hooked around one of the legs of my desk.

"Avoiding me is impossible. Unless you like games princess..." There he was again. His mouth so close to my skin and blowing hot air on my neck.

Then his hand touched my shoulder making my body more alert.

"I love games... I always win"

I guess we'll see about that Alpha...

-------

Like, comment, vote!
Hope you enjoyed :)
RaeVal44