Chapter 2

So there I was left in the hallway a lone.

My body felt cold and I could hear my lioness growling because of my disobedience. I didn't care I was going to say how I felt. He deserved to know anyway, maybe it would keep him in check.

But there was no way I could walk back into that room. No way at all. Not only would it be embarrassing but I also needed to get myself under control.

I walked to my locker through the silent hallways and opened the familiar lock. I was expecting to find my belongings in there rightful place. But I was mistaken.

My purse was gone and all of its contents were at the foot of my locker. All that was there was a post it note stuck in the door. It read...

You will meet me at the clubhouse at 6:30 tonight or I will make sure that your absence in class will turn into a detention.

                        - Ares

Oh well isn't that fucking great, I thought. My lioness was screaming for joy thinking we would see him again. However I knew there was no way out of this one. I didn't want that detention on my record. So i guess my decision was made unfortunately.

The day went on normally. At least as normal as a school like ours could go.

Senior girls were driving me insane. I couldn't get away from the constant "I think I found my mate omg omg!" nonsense. I was about to bang my head against the wall.

Free period came around and my friend Amelia had apparently heard all about my incident this morning.

"So what did he do?" She asked on the edge of her seat.  I rolled my eyes.

"I'd rather not... Let's just say I don't have a choice on seeing him again" I sighed.

I felt her excitement get even stronger.
"Again! Why again?" Her grin was filling up her whole face.

"I don't know. He didn't give me a choice. And I already disrespected him a few times I don't want to dig myself a grave"

Amelia reclined back into her seat. "Something happened you're not telling me" her eyes squinted.

"Oh so you didn't hear that he aggressively kissed me in the hallway and left me dumbfounded. Huh... Thought the news would spread" I sarcastically said with a smile.

She was too giddy to calm down.

"So you get to meet him when?"

"Today at the clubhouse... Can't wait to go to the exact place where everyone I hate lives" I could already feel my lioness tensing up.

"I'll tell you if anything happens okay?" I tried to run away from her questions.

"Oh yeah awesome!" Amelia's grin grew before I said goodbye.

The day finished finally with 9th period basic earth science and I was free. At least semi free.

I sighed walking to my car dreading the hours to come. Ugh how I wished I could've kept my mouth shut. I'm officially a stupid girl. Normal girls would've giggled or something. But no I had to be a bitch.

I started the engine and drove the familiar roads about 20 minutes to the pride house.

I turned down the long dusty driveway. At the end stood a four story mansion with the cars outside to match.

And here I was pulling in with my 97 Honda.

If one of these spoiled brats talks to me I won't have a problem punching them in the face.