Chapter 1.

Author's note - This is our first story together. So yeah, we hope y'all like it. xo - Mel. 

I tapped quietly on the armrest, listening to Olivia talking to Jaden. They are a perfect couple, I can definitely say they were ment to be.

"Oh, okay." Olivia sighed, "I'll see you soon." And with that, she hung up.

"Everything okay?" I asked, she simply nodded. 

"Yeah, he had to go, interview."

"Ohh." And with that, I ended the conversation. 

My stomach hasn't been good ever since I some up this morning. I'm nervous. Two entire weeks in France, with my two best friends. One, I haven't seen in forever.

Justin. We've been best friends ever since I could remember. We knew everything about each other. And even when we were younger, he's always call me his, "Baby Girl". 

But I've been fearing the worse, fame has gotten to him. Tabloids and websites say Justin is, "Spoiled, and isn't the sweet guy we all know from Stratford, Ontario.". But we all knew that isn't true.

"Flight Seven-O-Two will be landing in two hours. Attendants will be coming in a few moments." A captain said, over the intercom. I sighed, I can't stand planes. Justin always seemed to make me feel safe when I went with him though.

"Ma'am, Would you like a refreshment?" One of the attendants asked, I simply nodded my head, "No". Cause I definitely wasn't in the mood for anything except getting off this plane.

Maybe texting Justin would be something nice, and soothing. That'd also make the ride go faster

Me: Hey Justin. (: - I texted. Fingers crossed he wasn't in one of those moods again.

Justin: Hey Baby Girl. how are you? :)

Me: Sick to my stomach. I hate planes. :(

Justin: I'm sorry, I wish I could be there for you.

Me: haha, me too. Can't wait to see u tho. Been a long 5 months. :/

Justin: I know, it's been crazy. Don't worry, you'll have me for a whole two weeks. :)

Me: Yeah, two weeks doesn't exactly even out to 15 years. - I was right though, two weeks is nothing out of our entire life time Justin and I spent together.

Justin: I know, I know. I gotta go, Bye baby girl. :)

Me: Bye. (:

I threw my phone into my bag. Another thing Justin does now; just says goodbye with no warning. He'd never, ever used to do that. I remember while he was doing a interview, he'd sneak his phone under the table just to text me. Now, it's, "I gotta go. Bye.". It just doesn't seem right.

Yawning, I realized that it's time for me to get a power nap. Thanks to the crew, I've been officially part of the, "Team no sleep".

* * *

"Kayla, Kayla! We've landed!" Olivia said, all cheery. I fluttered my eyes open and saw all the people standing out by the plane. I instantly caught my eye on Jaden. Wearing his big, furry, winter hat, and surpas.

As I got up and got my luggage, Olivia was already out and in Jaden's arms. I smiled, but where's Justin?

"Hey, Kayla. How you doing?" Jaden smiled, opening his arms out for a hug. I gave in, hugging his warm coat. "I'm okay. Where's Justin?"

"He's, uh. Already at the club." Jaden sighed as soon as I did. It's only six, and he's partying?

"Oh, well, we'd better get going then."

I grabbed my bags while I began to daze off. Was Justin really clubbing? He never used to. He said it's "immature". No, Jaden was just saying that to mess with me. He's not really at a club. Right now anyway.

The entire ride, I looked out the window. Sick to my stomach. Listening to other people's voices didn't help ether. I wanted it to be silent. I couldn't concentrate.

"Mr. Smith. We've arrived. I'll he waiting out here when you're ready to go." The limo driver said. We all nodded, grabbing our stuff and heading to the resort entrance. I ran in, I already knew what room we were in.

"I'll be back babe." Jaden smiled, throwing Olivia's stuff down and grabbing his new outfit for tonight. He have Olivia a quick kiss on the cheek and ran into the bathroom.

"I can't believe Justin is already at the club. Seriously, he couldn't wait for us, or at least stop by and say hi?" Olivia said, she began grabbing her new outfit as well. Am I the only one that's not gonna change for tonight?

"Oh well. We'll just see him tonight. I guess." I sighed. But saying that kept my hopes up. I could see him tonight, and we'd talk about how our long five months went without each other.

"Yeah. Man, I can't believe we're going clubbing. I mean, we're under age. But the manager of the place is letting us go in through the back."

"Kay. Let's go." Jaden came out, with a entirely new outfit on. He intertwined his left hand with Olivia's right. Adorable.

We all walked back out of the room, leaving nothing but a bathroom light on. I was having second thoughts on going to the club, but I have to see Justin. As soon a possible.

-Justin's POV-

I guess one drink to many got me staggering.

My sunglasses began to fall off my face. I didn't care though. My head was pounding, making me wince every so often. I still didn't care.

I looked over, and noticed a girl leaning at the counter. Her blonde hair curled over her eyes. She looked wasted. Like me.

"Can I buy you a drink, gorgeous?" I smiled, she smiled back, all perky and happy. I just chuckled.

"Oh, what the hell. Why not? Another one won't kill me."

"Yo, sir. Two vodkas. And leave a bottle aside for us, so we don't have to keep bothering you, ya know?"

He nodded, just handing us the whole bottle with two little cups.

Here's to another wasted night.

-Kayla's POV-

"Hey Kay, we'll be over here, tell me if you need anything." Olivia said, walking off with Jaden towards the dance floor. I just sat there, at the booth, with a sprite in my hand.

It's beyond insane in here. Music blaring, people staggering, making out, and even passed out in some corners and booths. 

"I'll call you." I heard a familiar voice whisper over the music to a blonde headed, curly haired girl. Wasted.

"Okay, babe." She staggered. Giving him a strong, forceful kiss.

As the girl walked away, I rolled my eyes. He wasn't gonna call her, he won't even remember today, tomorrow. In fact, I bet -

"Justin?" I choked out. My god, that boy I was beginning to talk trash about, is my bestest friend. No, no. This can't be right. .

"Well. Hello babe." He winked. I started to swallow my heart, down to my feet. It all came to me.

"I can't believe this. Stay away from me."

I fumbled out of my seat, beginning to push people out of my way. I wanted to get out of here. I have to get out of here. But then, I felt a pair of hands on my arm, twisting me around.

"Kayla?" Justin asked, giving me a closer look. "What the hell are you doing here?" 

"I was here to see you, but I'm leaving now." I snapped. Tears began to weld up in my eyes.

I think I just lost my truest, most bestest friend.

* * *

Thank y'all for reading. I was having a major writers block during this. Hahah, next chapter, will be Kyla! With Olivia's POV. [;

- Mel & Kyla.

Santana & Brittany. [;