Author's Note

Guys I got a new idea for a book and I'm so excited to write it, but I don't feel like waiting until after this book is done to write it. Of course I'll have to wait because if I start writing it now, then I'll probably never get back to continuing this book. And this book is far from over.

But basically the story is gonna be called "fangirl." Or something like that. And Maya is gonna be a huge fangirl and her favorite store is gonna be Hot Topic (it's my favorite store because literally it sells everything that I like. Hot Topic basically sells merch about T.V. Shows, Bands, Singers, and stuff that might interest you like music. But not just typical famous bubble gum pop music. Ya know like music or t.v. Shows that only specific people would like. Personally, I go there for Troye Sivan, Melanie Martinez, Doctor Who, Twenty One Pilots, and Panic! At The Disco merch. Ya see what I mean?)

So basically, Maya is a semi-popular cheerleader at her school, and Lucas is a popular football player, but they never spoke until one day Maya goes to Hot Topic (at the mall), and sees that Lucas is working there.

U may be wondering where Riley comes in. This is where it gets kind of sad because this issue is very personal to me. Maya has a multi-fanpage for all of her interests, and that's where she met Riley. Riley is her Best Friend, but the problem is that she lives all the way across the country, so they've never met. Ugh the curse of having internet friends.

Also, Farkle is gonna be Lucas's friend from his old school, and is automatically popular just because Lucas is friends with him. If it wasn't for that, Farkle would be just another book nerd.

So should I actually go ahead and write this book eventually? Idk if anyone would read it.

Please, please PLEASEEEE comment your thoughts. I really need to know if this book is worth it. Comment your HONEST thoughts, even if you don't like the idea. Basically, if you're reading this, comment something. Pretend if you go on with your life after reading this without commenting, you're house is gonna be consumed by a sink hole. (Oops sorry not sorry😂). I just want every single one of your thoughts.

THANKYOU GUYS ILYSM

I SEE YOU SCROLLING WITHOUT COMMENTING

YES YOU

COMMENT FIRST