The Plan

**You all seem to love my last chapter so I tried my best to make this one even better! And longer, ENJOY!**

The boys had a plan, the car boot was stuffed with baby toys, onesies, sippy cups and pull ups for Niall. The boys all piled into the car and Zayn sped home, hoping Niall hadn't tried to escape or anything while they were gone. Niall was still asleep when they left the house that morning though. They got home just in time, as they all burst through the door with arms full of their 'instruments', Niall looked really pissed off and angry, he took one look at the boys full arms and then at Zayn, who still was very determined, along with the rest of the band members. Niall shoved past Zayn, it didn't work, Harry budged Niall back forcefully, smirking.
"Move!" The blonde Irish lad instructed. No one budged.
"It's happening Niall. Get your ass upstairs." Harry Instructed. Niall looked suddenly broken, seeing the real look on all their faces, it suddenly dawned on the still drunk Niall that this was real. They were dead serious.
"I will go get the room set up for Niall." Louis piped up, walking past Harry and Zayn with bags of items from their haul, Liam followed up shortly behind Louis with another few bags in his arms for Niall.
Harry moved forwards and spoke to Niall gently, as to not panic or alarm him more than he already was.
"We can do this the easy way or the hard way." He said simply, folding his arms and looking at Zayn who was stood at his side. Zayn nodded with Harry, showing Niall he was serious too. Niall freaked out.
"No! I'm not doing that!" He raged, gritting his teeth and barging past Zayn and Harry, through the open door with arrogance. Harry lunged forwards, with rough arms he grabbed Niall by his shoulders and yanked him back inside, Zayn leapt forwards to catch Niall if he fell, already taking the protective role over Niall.
"Get off!" Niall shouted, alarming Liam and Louis from upstairs who had just finished making up Niall's room into a brand new nursery for him.
Liam held onto Niall softly but firmly, to help Harry manage him more. Niall was furious, trashing out and kicking wildly.
"Let me go!" He shouted angrily. Harry growled under his breath, and with one smooth move grabbed Niall's top half and had his own arms under Niall's armpits and lifted his torso up, Harry gave the boys a struggling look for help, they took it and Liam and Louis jumped in, each taking a flailing leg of Niall's and holding it firmly.
"You chose the hard way!" Harry grunted, carrying a struggling Niall up the stairs with Liam and Louis' help. Zayn stood behind them all, shocked at their actions but knowing it was the right thing to do.
Harry, Louis and Liam carried a thrashing and angry Niall into his new bedroom, his bedroom had been transformed into a baby blue prince wonderland, with his dark blue sheets replaced in baby blue sheets, a changing mat in the corner with drawers full of changing supplies, and plushies and stuffies everywhere. Niall was horrified, it just fuelled his frustration more. Harry crossed his arms and looked over to Zayn.
"Well, do you like it?" Louis said, smiling at the cutesy room.
"No!" Niall answered instantly, staring around his room in shock.
"Come now Nialler, that's no way to talk, we don't be cheeky to daddies!" Harry teased, ruffling Niall's blonde hair. Niall shot Harry an angry look.
"Fuck off! I'm not letting you do this to me, your sick of you think I will let you put me in one of those!" Niall spat, indicating the draw of thick pull ups.
Harry smirked. Zayn sighed, giving up slightly.
"Niall?" He said softly. Niall looked at Zayn.
"Please don't make this any worse than it has to be, we want to help you. We love you, let us help you." He said, the boys all nodded, Niall was so confused with himself, he loved and hated all his bandmates right now. Niall gulped.
Liam walked up to Niall and gave him a reassuring smile, Niall wouldn't look into his eyes.
"Come on Niall. Let's get you suited up." He said, grabbing a red onesie and a pull up. Niall's eyes widened.
"No!!" He insisted, heading for the door, Harry and Louis blocked his way.
Zayn took Niall by his shoulders and forcefully pushed Niall onto the changing mat that was laying on his bed, Harry began taking Niall's shoes off while Louis and Liam held his legs down along with his arms.
"Please Niall!" Liam said, struggling to maintain the wriggling and squirming Niall. Niall wouldn't stop fighting.
Harry tugged Niall's jeans off along with his patterned boxers and Niall's cheeks went redder than a stop light.
"Get off of me!" Niall screamed, a last resort for him. The boys wouldn't stop, and soon enough Niall was in a thick, powered pull up and a red, fluffy onesie.
All the boys silently 'Aww'-ed at Niall, who looked like a confused and lost infant.
"Just gonna add the finishing touch." Liam added helpfully, slipping a matching red pacifier in Niall's mouth. Niall spat it out in anger.
"Okay Niall, let's go downstairs so we can tell you the rules." Harry said, walking towards Niall with open arms, going to pick him up.
"What are you doing? Get off!" Niall protested, shoving Harry's arms from around Niall's waist.
"Your a baby, we will treat you like one. Come on Niall." Zayn piped up from the doorway. Niall sighed.
"Fine." He spat, letting Harry carry him downstairs and into the kitchen.
"Are you serious?!" Niall said, staring in shock at the adult sized highchair that was sat in the kitchen. Harry smiled and placed Niall into it, clipping straps around Niall's tummy to make sure he wouldn't be able to wriggle too much.
"Aww!" All the boys cooed in unison at Niall. Niall gritted his teeth.
"Okay, the rules." Harry said, passing a pissed off Niall a sheet of paper.

                              Rules
1. Niall will be treated like a baby for the duration of Ageplay.
2. No foul language, hitting or being nasty.
3. You will use your pull up for its intended purpose, when this happens one of us will change you.
4. Do as we say, if you break any of these rules it will end in a punishment.

"Your kidding?" Niall asked, incredulously staring at the sheet.
"Nope, sorry." Harry teased, passing Niall a sippy cup of orange juice and a bowl of cereal.
Niall pushed the sippy cup and bowl of cereal away from him angrily. Zayn bit his lip and intervened, Zayn stood in front of Niall and got a spoon, collecting some cereal on the spoon and putting it playfully toward Niall's mouth.
"Open wide Nialler!" Zayn smiled. Niall trusted Zayn, but didn't want to embarrass himself in front of his bandmates more than he already had.
Niall clamped his mouth shut.
"Aw come on Nialler, open up buddy." Zayn said softly, Niall sighed and opened his mouth reluctantly letting Zayn feed him the rest of his cereal and sipping his juice. Today was gonna be a looooong day.

Like it? Please tell me if you did, and give me some prompts if you have any, as I'm always open to new ideas!
Lots of love, Ally. ❤️