CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: Will Love You Forever

Start from the beginning

Christian moans at the soft touch against the mark on his neck. More soft pecks are peppered along his jawline and he turns his head slightly to give her better access. His eyes remain closed as he enjoys the tingles that linger after each kiss. There's also a lingering fear that he will open his eyes and learn it was all a dream. Possibly a cruel vision given from the witch.

"Wake up, my love. I want to make love with you again." His mate purrs her pleading whispers in his ears.

He grabs her by her slender waist and rolls them both over so that he is now on top. He keeps his weight off of her as he covers her nearly naked body with his. She giggles at his surprise turn around. He places a tender kiss on her mark just as she had done to him.

"What was that you were saying, my love?" He sucks on her mark and tastes the sweet spot with his tongue.

"Mmm." She moans and lifts her hips to feel his hardness against the place she needs him the most. "I want you."

"You have me. You have me for a lifetime." He thinks he sees sadness cross her face, but she clears her expression before he can say for sure.

She tilts her head and brings her lips to his. They let their tongues dominate over one another. Both wanting to pleasure the other. His tongue slides against hers and he can feel her tremble with her moans. He too moans at the strong sensation and urge building. He never thought he would have this, but now that he does, he's never letting it go. His heart is pounding at the same rhythm as hers. The smell of her arousal is causing his arousal to build with the need to bury himself deep inside her.

She moves back to catch her breath and they stare eye to eye. His steel grey eyes to her blue ones. Her eyes sparkle with so much love that it makes his chest warm with the amount of love he has for her. She whispers her love for him as he tastes every part of her body letting her know that he loves every inch of her. His wolf purrs when he sniffs her center to catch his scent mixed with hers.  She would find the same result with him.  Neither have been with any others.

Annabelle skims her finger just above the waist of his boxers. One finger lifts the band to let the rest of her hand explore. He nearly loses it when she wraps her hand around his hardness and it's about all he can take. He growls and rips off their clothing until they are both gloriously naked. 

"Christian." She says his name through the gasp released from her mouth after he slides his full length into her. He begs her to say his name over and over. She does.

Christian has her hands held over her head when they both find their release. Their breaths coming out heavy as they recover.  He releases their entwined hands and he slowly trails a finger down her right arm. His finger glides over the pack mark of the Dark Moon pack and can feel the raised skin from the scarring he had left. He had wanted to punish her and used a silver knife to give her a lasting mark in reminder she was not wanted in the pack. The mark will heal when they make her an official Luna of the pack. He kisses her mark hoping she heals from the memories as well. He doesn't know if he will ever let go of the guilt.

He moves slightly to get his weight off of her, but he continues to explore her body with his fingers. He trails down her neck and she turns her head to give him access. She closes her eyes when he goes over her mark. Christian smiles when she moans. His eyes are watching her in awe as her plump lips part slightly. His mate is beautiful. Inside and out.

Christian's eyes turn back to her body when he feels raised skin just above her sumptuous breast. There's a small scar on the skin over her heart. The injury must have been deep for it to leave a puckered mark. His heart thuds in his chest that it could have killed her. They are in possession of a medicine made by Chiron, an immortal centaur, that will remove the scars. Annabelle and the rest of the pack have used it. She would have been covered in the deep marks of her past if they had not been healed. He wonders why this one remains. Had something happened during their times as rogues?