Chapter one : the pretty lonely girl

"Huh...? Where am i...? "
I said as i look around.
"Looks like im in the forest...wait...how did i end up here...?"
I said in confused and look around .
As i look around, i heard a giggle from the distance.
I decided to take a peek where the giggle came from.
As i walk, the giggle keeps on getting a bit louder till...

~ring ! Ring ! Ring!~

I groan as i sliwly sat up from my bed and look at my alarm clock.
"Stupid clock...why wont you let me sleep..." i said and yawned loud as i stretched my body.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and look in the mirror. My brown hair was messy and i had deep eye bugs under my green eyes. I smiled a bit and laugh. "Well Jake... better do everything before you'll get late at school like last time..." i said to myself and chuckled and begin to do my daily morning routine.

~30 minutes later~

I said goodbyes to my mom and dad and went to school by walking. As i walk, i saw a girl by the school bus stop. She had wavy brown hair anf pale skin and she was wearing the schools uniform and she had a light blue bag and she was holding a bit of books in her hands. I sigh and stand beside her and waited for the school bus too. I grab my phone and text my bestfriend about my dream till i felt like im being watched. I glance at the girl and noticed her staring at me. She had huge blue eyes, that she always looks like shes innocent. As she notice me looking at her, she quickly look away and blushed slightly and since her skin was pale, seeing a pinkish blush on her cheeks appears which i think its cute.
"

Uh... hi" i greeted and smiled at her a bit. "I sound like a weirdo...." i said in my thoughts.
She look at me and smiled slightly. "Hello" she said and giggled a bit. "holy shit... she's freaking cute as hell..." i said in my thoughts and had a nose bleed. "Um... are you new...?" I asked her and she shook her head. "Ive been in school for 1 year now..." she said with a smile. I smiled back and saw the bus came. As the bus arrived at the bus stop, i let the girl in first and then myself. I noticed that she always sat on the back of the bus near the window, alone. I felt bad and just joined my friends still feeling the guilt.

~after in the bus~

I was on my locker, getting some books for the first period. I look around a bit, trying to find the girl from earlier. I was able to find her but she was veing bullied by the popular girls, calling her useless, whore, bitch, slut and other stuff which are insulting. I really felt bad and i wanna help but... something was off about her, i saw her one eye changed color a bit more like a reddish thing and she was massaging her one hand which i think that the other hand wants to do something like it has minds of itself.