Soon Eighteen

My mom burst through by bed room door And saw me in bed with my teacher.

The best part was what happened next nothing she only said go and get ready for school I felt afraid I had no idea why she didn't kill me right there and done.
Catherine not staying for breakfast my mom said as she was leaving

Catherine "No I got to get ready for school I'll grab something on my way to school "

Mom ok

My mom said to me when my teacher left
What the hell were you thinking  bringing her here I know from that day you went to her house you guys did something

Me how could you possibly know that?

Mom don't worry momma knows all
She continued

The reason why I didn't say anything is because you'll soon be eighteen.
I know sooner or later you'll be start having sex but I didn't expect it to be this soon moreover with a teacher.

I didn't say anything.

I went off to school when I reached I was late thank god my math teacher was not at school I say hi to some friends and talked to some of the girls in class I was going was already late so the hour flung by the next class I had was my favorite science.

I was the first one to reach the class I wanted to let her know everything was ok
When I reached the lab we went into a little room where the lab teachers stay

I told her my mother was cool with everything and that she didn't have to worry about anything

We kissed and the kiss deepens that we didn't even notice that a female science teacher had come in and saw us we quickly break apart and I leaved the room they were talking in their god knows what she must have told her something that she might buy.

Class was a breeze nothing that interest me more than the thought of Catherine and I could tell that she was thinking about me too because she kept looking at me with the corner of her eyes.

A friend saw everything and said to me what is going on between you two?

Me nothing

Demar: it doesn't seem like nothing

Me :believe it's nothing

Demar :okay

I have biology after and miss Smith was the teacher who had caught me with miss Catherine

When I reached class she kept looking at me all through the class until she call me at her desk

Miss Smith Johnny can you come over my house after school I have kitchen sink problem I want you to fix for me

Me: ok miss sure I can help you with that

At first here I thought that she only wanted me to help her with the kitchen sink little I know that she had other things on her mind.

When school was finished.I went over her house
and knock on the door and told her it was me she said" it's open come in and make yourself comfortable i'm in the shower "

As I went in I looked around she had a nice place for a teacher I saw the couch And sit down after waiting for awhile I saw her coming in a bath towel and and a bathing cap I tried not to look my penis was slowly rising I said to myself stop it don't do this to me the fact was i have a very strong nature.

Miss Smith " can I offer you something to drink?"

Me " uhmm sure water is fine"

Miss Smith "hot or cold"

Me "cold miss "

Miss Smith "you don't have to call me miss outside of school you can call me Juliann"

Me "okay Juliann "

As she bend over and open the fridge the towel fall off her I turned my face away

Miss Smith "haven't you seen a girl naked before Johnny?"

Me "I can't answer that"

Miss Smith "why not ?"

Me "because you're my teacher "

Miss Smith "I saw you kissing miss Catherine "

Me "that was a Accident it just happened "
Still not looking at her

Miss " well I want you to Fuck me Johnny I'm so horny "

Before I know she was sitting beside me

Me "I'm afraid I can't do that Miss "

Miss "please call me juliann "she continue
"Why?"

Me" I already have someone "

She place her hand on my penis she said then y are you so hard then I replied because you are naked
  Miss"Are you saying I'm sexy "

  Me " yes a mean no"

She rub her hand up and down my dick she took my hand and place it on her pussy and use my hand to rub her she moan And I moan she took my dick out and she kiss me and it deepens I start to take off my clothes.

She bend down on her knees and started to suck my dick I moan oh yes her mouth felt so good on my dick her tongue was Amazing the way she swirled it around my cock.

I hold her head and force my dick to the back of her throat she choked and spit on it and suck it off.

She did that for quite some time it felt so good ....my body was telling me yes but my mind on Catherine I couldn't do this to her .....I think I love her .

I said Juliann a mean miss I can't do this i have to go now i quickly put on my clothes and bounced.

I think i love her. (Next)

@#$%Many so...rries  guys i hope you like it look out for the next chapter is not one to miss.....