The Beginning of something new

I often wonder why children tend to not talk to teachers outside of school.
But I knew she was different there was something about my teacher that just turns me the fuck on, her name is miss James she was a teacher that every boy want to bend over and fuck the hell out of her.

She was hot teacher who wore high heels short skirts with laced stockings she had a perfect arse to spank also to bite and kiss tenderly everyone want to get with her so did I gladly I had her number and not surprisingly she was on whatsapp .

It took a lot of gut to say this to your teacher whom you see almost everyday in class but I said it anyway "miss if you don't mind me asking do you have a boyfriend" I hold my breathe for about 10 minutes just kidding for a mare 10 seconds has she typed ..... " No" I wonder for a second and ask why?
And she " I haven't found the man that can satisfy my needs " . I boldly stated you can take a ride on my rollercoaster any time.

I nervously grind my teeth as she was typing she laugh out loud " jhonny you know talking to your teacher right? " I replied " yes I know" she continued " I'm thinking about you said about that rollercoaster of yours I have been on one of those for a while now" Maybe I will take you on a ride and we'll see if you enjoy the ride"

"We'll see" that's all she said.

I think this going to be the beginning of something new or so I thought.