Where do we go from here?

¹After making love to my teacher, the though occurred to me where do we go from here. 

I knew it was wrong but i didn't care i wanted her and from the incredible sex we had it was obvious that she wanted me too .
So i said "miss whe-.."  Before i could finish she said " Johnny please don't call me miss outside of school call me Cathalon  that's my first name" she continued, " you were saying",  "Okay Catharine where do we go from here onwards ?"

" Well Johnny considering we just made love I think we could see where it goes"

"So are you saying we are official a
a couple'?"

"Yes" she replied with a kiss that was so passionate, 

I sat up in the couch and have her sit on my lap facing me i look in her eyes and she look in mine "I want to be with you and only you" I said , "I want to be with you too and you only" she side before crashing her lips into mine i slid my tongue between her lips and take command of the kiss we made out in the couch with each kiss being breathe taking.

For almost the entire day we went through my school work and bring sunshine to my grey areas.

I looked and the clock it was 4 O'clock
I said "miss a mine Catharine i better be going now " I put my hands around her beautiful waist  that engulf to form her prefect hips and ass that i love to grab and squeeze.

I draw her close to me she put her hands around my neck our lips were just inches apart " Do you have to go so soon I'll be all alone?" She said in a sad yet sexy voice having her so close to me just make my d!ck get hard. " yes i told my mom that i'll be home by 5 O'clock.
"We have an hour left then are you on for round two" she said in a seductive tone.

"Yes i am" by this my c*ck  was bulging out in my jeans pants  our lips smash into one another she slowly took her left hand from around my neck and slowly rub it on my chest to belly onto my d!ck that was rubbing against her thighs i let a moan out in her mouth and break the kiss "lets go to your room" i say,  "OK follow me she said grabbing a hold on my belt and walking  in front of me as i slap her ass many times she said " spank me i've being a naughty teacher so i did just that.

She told me to remove her clothes  so did leaving her in her bra and sexy panty
I told her to undress me it took her about 30seconds to remove clothes  leaving me in my boxers.

She push me on the bed and lay on to of me and we started to kiss as i removed her bra  squeezing and sucking her breast she slowly moved towards my d!ck while looking me in the eye I could see the freaky ness in her eyes as she pull down my boxers me cock jump in excitement.

She lick the tip and i say "Oh yes baby suck cock" she covered my cock in her mouth I could feel it in the back of her throat I moan "oh yes baby oh yes suck it"
She choked on it and spit on it and suck it off she sucked my cock for about 5minutes.

After she suck my cock,  I sucked her pussy I love sucking her pussy it is so pretty and pink it tasted good too  I lick and suck her clit she moan louder and louder she her hand on my head to hold my head in place to where she wanted me to suck.   

I stretch my hands and cup them around her tits squeezing playing with them she swirl her hip in the rotation of my tongue licking her clit,  I push a finger in her and she moan I then put another pushing them in and out i put them in her mouth to suck them off.
She tore a condom with her mouth and roll it on my dick
.
.
.
.