Chapter 3

I was walking to the academy and hopefully I had left the scroll at home, as it would just give me unwanted attention, when I saw Sasuke  and his sister, Sanuri, walking to the academy as well. Sasuke sent a quick glance in my direction but quickly turned away upon realizing that it was me. I always hated him. And he hated me, though he tried to turn his sister against me she always tried to get my attention. Sasuke's large ego stemmed from the fact that he was one of the last uchiha.

On arrival, not surprisingly, all Sauke's minions (wannabe girlfriends) dashed towards him. in search of a date. He turned them down though. My last glimpse of Sasuke was him leisurely reading a book of Finjutsu under an oak tree.

As I was reading the book I heard Iruka sensei come in."Ok everyone take your seats,"he said but no one listened to him so he used his 'Giant scary head jutsu'. "I said sit down and keep quiet!"he exclaimed.Everyone sat down,later on he announced the team placements.

Team 1(I'll just skip this one) "Team 7 will consist of Naruto uzumaki namikaze ,uchiha Sanuri, Uchiha Sasuke and Mito uzumaki namikaze and your sensei in still not chosen yet.Team 8 Hinata hyuga,Kiba inuzuka,Shino aburama,Team 10 Ino inouchi,choji acamichi and shikimaru Nara (I'm not sure if I spelt the names properly so tell me if it's wrong).(By the way Sakura is in team one so yeah) Naruto angry when he heard who he was paired with,Sanuri was a bit happy,Sasuke being an emo just said 'hn,mito was pissed beyond all reason because she was paired with her brother.

Naruto POV
"Iruka sensei I thought it was three genin and their Jonin sensei"Naruto said from the back of the class."Yes but some people would be working alone if that happened,"he said loudly. Then Sasuke went on saying that he's a Uchiha so he works alone then  Mito was also angry cause she didn't want to work with me and shouting words that I will later pronounce in this book.

"Quiet!!"the scarred Chunin blasted at them."You will all work together no matter what, now wait for your sensei and you can eat lunch while you're at it"he said.He left the class room and I took out a scroll and opened it then two sandwiches came out,I ate the first and left the second about to seal it,Sanuri came up to me." N...naruto can I have one of them I didn't bring lunch" she said while slightly stuttering. I kind of liked her because she was sometimes nice to me unlike her brother so I gave her one."Anything you want shall be my command,fair lady"I said sweetly.She blushed so hard on the last part that I giggled and sasuke took a look at her  then smirked at her innocence.
Sometime had passed and the sensei's started coming."Team 10 come with me"Asuma said."Team  8 come with me" kuriani said. The  rest of the team sensei's came and we waited and waited."WHERE IS HE?,ITS BEEN ALMOST BEEN THREE HOURS, the banshee screeched. I held  my head thinking I'm about to go death,Then our sensei walked in."My conclusion of you is that I hate you" said the jonin,we deadpanned."Meet on the roof in five"he said then vanished into smoke.I just shushuined to the top and waited for the rest."How did you get here so fast"Sasuke asked me,I just ignored him.
"Okay now I want you to introduce yourself mainly your name,likes,dislikes,your power and your dreams"the cyclops said.
"Why don't you go first to give us an example sensei"Sakura said."Okay I'm hatake Kakashi,my likes and dislikes are none of your concern,my dream mmm...very interesting I'm about high Jonin to low sannin, your turn pinky"he said. We just learnt his name we thought."My name is Haruno Sakura,my likes are'lookes at Sasuke ' I hate Naruto Baka and Ino pig ,my dream is 'looks at Sasuke gets a giant nosebleed(like sanji at fish man island but her own in the shape sasuke).Great a fangirl Kakashi thought."Your turn emo King" he said."hn,My name is uchiha Sasuke, I don't like anything, I hate a lot of things my dream no ambition restore my clan and kill a certain person he said.Sakura had a nosebleed.I just sighed and mito was blushing(she's a sasuke fan girl)

Now I'm going to do the rest in the next chapter so see ya