t w є l v є

» Taylor's POV «

We parked in my driveway and I took a deep breath before getting out of the car.

I felt tears prick my eyes as I thought of all the memories, good and bad.

Michael put an arm around my waist. "Take your time, princess. We have all day."

I nodded and took another deep breath before wiping my tears and gaining the courage to go inside.

I walked in and noticed that there was still some blood stains in different places. I ignored that and went to the place in the laundry room where we kept boxes.

Michael took the boxes and carried then upstairs behind me.

I wondered around my room and bathroom, gathering everything I'd need while Michael was looking at stuff downstairs.

I went through my clothes and left all my preppy stuff, only taking band shirts, flannels, skinny jeans, leggings, that kind of stuff.

I ended up packing a blade, because you never know what's gonna happen. I just taped it to the top of my anxiety pill bottle and put it in one of the boxes.

I was done fairly quickly and I hollered for Michael.

"You okay?" He asked as soon as he got in the room.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just finished and these boxes hurt my stomach to lift." I explained.

"Okay. I got them, you just do whatever you want to do for a couple minutes so I can take these out to the car." He told me.

I nodded and just wandered around my house for a while. When he was finished, I walked outside and got in the car again.

We talked about the furniture and everything I didn't need, and what we were going to do about it. In the end, the plan was to let the family sell whatever they didn't want and the money would go towards the entire club for anything they want.

We arrived at my new home fairly quick and Michael brought the boxes inside while I sat in the car to think for a little while. I'm going to have to get used to the gang and being at the clubhouse. I'll have to get used to the way the people are, the way they do things. I'll have to get used to living with 4 guys, one of which I romantically like.

It's gonna be so hard to live with Michael when I know for a fact he doesn't like me back. I mean, who would? I'm just.... Me.

"Are you meaning to talk out loud?" I jumped as I heard Michael's voice from beside me.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Long enough." He smirked.

"Huh? Long enough for what?" What is he talking about?

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

My heart hammered in my chest as I widened my eyes at him.

"What?" I practically whispered.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He repeated.

"A-Are you sure?" He never seemed like the kind of guy to make a commitment. Just the kind that would sleep with someone and drop them. I know that sounds awful, but that's just the kind of impression he gives off.

"I wouldn't ask you if I wasn't sure." He cheekily grinned.

"Yes." I stated.

"'Yes' what?" He asked suddenly confused.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend." I smiled.

He got me out of the car and pulled me into a huge hug. I giggled as he spun me around gently before setting me down.

"So, can you show me around now?" I asked.

"Of course." He smiled.

He showed me around the entire house and I was so excited. This is the start of my new life.

"Wait, where am I going to sleep?" I asked.

"You can either stay in one of the guest rooms or with me." He said. "Although I'm almost positive I know the answer."

"Cocky much?" I laughed.

"Very." He chuckled and out his hands around my waist, turning me to face him.

Instinctively, my hands went around his neck.

"So, where would you prefer." He slowly leaned forward.

My heart started racing a mile a minute and I had a hard time controlling myself.

"Are you sure you want to share your room with me?" I furrowed my eyebrows lightly.

"Again, if I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have asked." He smirked.

"Then I'd love to share a room with you." I giggled.

"Okay." He said.

Before I knew it, we were both leaning in. My heart was beating against my rib cage and I felt my face flushing.

He stopped when his lips were only centimeters away from mine.

"Can I?" He asked for permission.

I barely nodded, not trusting my voice.

Our lips finally met and I felt like I was going to collapse. We moved in sink and I ran my hands through his hair, making him groan lightly.

His tongue brushed against my lip and I granted it as he gently pushed me up against the wall.

His hand made its way under my shirt and I tugged on his hair a little more. He quietly moaned and I was surprised at the effect I had on him. He rose his hand up more so it was approaching my bra slowly.

I wrapped my hand around his wrist to silently tell him to stop, and he quickly lowered it.

He pulled away and slowly opened his eyes. "Sorry, you're just so beautiful, it gets a little difficult to control myslef." He sheepishly admitted.

I ignored his complement and shook my head. "It's okay. I trust you, I know you'd never do anything to hurt me."

He nodded and slowly backed away.

"Thank you for letting me stay here." I thanked him.

"I'd do anything for you." He told me.

I blushed and smiled.

"Come on, let's unpack your stuff." He grabbed me hand and led me down the hallway.