The humans all stirred clear from the fighting and surprisingly not one person made a move to hit us. Savannah sighed heavily staring at her nails in boredom. For werewolves fighting was a necessity. We were all used to it.

A man started storming into the lunch room screaming his lungs out trying to stop the commotion. Savannah grabbed for my arm making her way to the hallway as the sprinklers of the lunch room suddenly turned on to break off all the fighting.

I breathed out happy that I didn't get wet. Leave it to Savannah to keep an eye out for our dryness.

The man that came in started shouting out orders. "All of you to the gymnasium now!" He yelled making everyone sigh.

The boys gave us goofy smiles as they got out of the lunch room unharmed yet drenched.

"Really boys?" Sav huffed crossing her arms and tapping her boots on the floor.

"We couldn't let Riley and his dweebs have all the fun." Michael smirked making Savannah rolled her eyes.

Castiel moved beside me. "Did you get hurt?" He asked looking at me worriedly.

I smiled at him loving how caring he was. "I'm perfectly fine." I assured him.

He searched my face for a few seconds before nodding and taking my bag from my shoulders. We made our way to the gymnasium as wet teenagers littered the bleachers.

The bleachers were divided into two groups the Blood Howlers to the right and Shadow Fangs to the left. I found us a spot three rows up and sat down in between Savannah and Castiel.

Shadow Fangs were sending us dirty looks I just rolled my eyes on how pathetic they were and mentally praised my pack for only smirking back at them.

The man from the lunch room came storming in he was apparently the principal and a werewolf though not from both packs he looked to be from some lower ranking pack. He eyed us all angrily before pointing towards Riley.

"You! Mr. Shaw!" He growled. "Care to explain what happened?" Now that wasn't fair! Riley didn't give the first hit and in my book you only get in trouble if you strike first. That's how it is isn't it? No? Damn.

Riley smug and prideful shrugged at him. "Ask pig face over there." He said looking to the other side of the bleachers.

Pig face had a cut lip and a huge black eye but he stood up sending a death glare. "Blood howlers shouldn't be here!" He snapped. Other members cheered with him.

My pack merely raised their eyebrows as though the thought was laughable. I am swelling with love for the moon goddess gave me awesome pack members. Thank you moon Goddess!

Pig face suddenly met with my eyes. "Luna over there acts so innocent and above all of us it's disrespectful." He pointed his filthy at me. I wanted to laugh at how pathetic he was he didn't have any proof of my pack violating him so he points his cheap finger at me? Poor boy.

It's then that my pack all growled menacingly all the smug and playfulness gone as I got pointed out.

Castiel, Michael and Josh stood from their chairs ready to pounce as others came in front of me as a sign of protecting me. I pushed them all down to their seats. I didn't need protection from a lowly pig faced boy.

"Shove it, pig face. My pack has done nothing to yours." I defended my voice raising as I felt my alpha blood boiling.

He squirmed under my gaze. Our pack and their pack suddenly went dead silent as we all stared at each other waiting for the other to react.