Don't Be Sad (Continued)

I was planning on not continuing this chapter, but I love Pearlnet and Pearlmethyst and I had no ideas so my brain was telling me:
"Continue iiiiit... CONTINUE IIIIIT... AAAAAAA"
so yeh

If you don't like Pearlmethyst fsr, I suggest you do not read this chapter. But if you do decide to read this despite your hatred for the ship, eh go ahead. But i warned ya so dont get all mad when you see Pearlmethyst ;-;

--------------------------------------------

Amethyst ran outside and plopped down on the sand, wiping some tears. "Of course she wouldn't love me... Things don't work out for me that way. I don't get any happiness."

She heard the door opening from behind her, and she turned around, seeing Steven in the doorway. He leapt down the stairs and walked over to Amethyst, sitting next to her. "Amethyst?"

"Go away, Steven... I wanna be alone right now."

"But... Maybe I can help? I just wanna know what's wrong."

Amethyst sighed. She didn't want Steven to help her, but she knew Steven cared for her too much just to let her be upset like this. "Steven, please. I just want to be alone for awhile."

"Just, tell me what I can do to help you!"

Amethyst stayed silent.

"If I leave, would it help you?"

She nodded. "Yeah. It would, Steven."

"Okay. As long as it helps..." He got up and walked a few feet away from her, calling Lion. Lion appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, and Steven jumped up on top of him. Lion roared, creating a portal in front of them. Steven yelled to Amethyst, "I'm gonna ask if Connie can sleepover!" And they jumped through the portal.

Great... Amethyst thought, another kid to get up in my business...

She stood up and walked back inside the house, seeing Garnet sitting on the couch, with her feet on the table. She waved.

Amethyst scoffed and angrily stomped up to the temple door, opening the door revealing her room. She quickly walked inside as the door closed behind her.

"Hm."

Pearl walked out of her room, and Garnet smiled. "Garnet, where's Amethyst?"

"She stormed into her room."

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

"I--"

"I'm going to go check on her!"

Garnet frowned and watched as Pearl went back into her room.

Pearl slid down one of her waterfalls; the way to Amethyst's room. She arrives in her room, and steps out of the water.

Trying not to step on any of the garbage in the room, she calls out Amethyst's name, "Amethyst! Amethyst, are you ok?!"

Amethyst scurried through her trash piles, looking for a hiding place. Pearl continued calling, "Amethyyyyyst! Amethyst, what's wrong!"

Amethyst yelled, "I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!"

"Why?!"

"BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID!"

"What did I do?!"

Amethyst stayed silent.

"Amethyst?!"

Silence.

"Amethyst, tell me! What did I do wrong?!"

Amethyst slowly stepped out of he trash pile, tears picking at her eyes. She saw Pearl standing there, looking the other direction. Pearl turned around and ran to Amethyst, hugging her tightly.

"Amethyst, please! Tell me what I did wrong!"

"Pearl! I really did... I really did love you! I thought you'd fall for me, too! I thought... I thought we could be together. But then..."

"Amethyst..."

Tears slid down Amethyst's face. "But then... Garnet. You love her, and... I'm alone. I don't have anyone."

"Amethyst... You're not alone! You--"

"Really, Pearl?! I'm not alone?! Steven has Connie, Peridot has Lapis, you have Garnet! And I have nobody! I have nobody to love! And the one time, I thought I could find someone... She got taken away from me! And now..."

Amethyst was now sobbing, as Pearl still had her arms around her. Pearl sighed and hugged Amethyst closer.

"Amethyst, please. Don't let this come between our friendship."

Amethyst cringed at the word, "friendship."

"I know you feel liked you're not loved, but everyone here loves you. Garnet loves you, Steven loves you, I love you! You have love! And it's all around you everyday! Everyday, that love just grows stronger. And it grows stronger because you deserve it. And because you need it. You need love to feel love. And here, you have all the love you need. Please understand, Amethyst. You are loved."

Amethyst wiped her tears. "Thank you Pearl..."

She hugged Pearl back tightly. "Thank you so much..."

"It's not a problem, Amethyst. I don't want you to feel unloved anymore. Okay?"

Amethyst nodded.

"Good."