Meeting a Strange World

Frisk's POV
I was in a village, looking at a mountain. I heard that people said that people never came back when they fell from a hole in that mountain, but since I go there everyday in that mountain, I kinda think it's a fake opinion. I heard my mom shouting my name, then I ran to our house and asked what she wants. She said she was hungry, so she told me to go get some apples in that mountain I was looking at. She changed after my father died. She became more strict, wrinkly, and sick than usual. I guess she was very upset that time. Our father died from a war. My mom told me it was a war between two races, monsters, and humans. I walked to the mountain and went to a tree, I was picking some apples then I saw a stick. I put the apples in the basket then I picked up the stick. I thought this will come in handy, so I put it in the basket too. While I was walking, I felt kinda lost in this mountain. So I decided to try to climb a tree to see where I am. I climbed the tree, but I wasn't strong enough to climb to the top. So I fell on the ground. It kinda hurts whenever I land on my back, so I sat in thar spot to take rest. After I rested for maybe 26 minutes, I stood up and picked up the basket. Since I cannot climb the tree, the easiest thing for me is to just walk around and see where I'm going. I walked around the mountain and I fell in a deep hole without looking on the ground. I was crying while I was falling, and I landed on a pile of flowers. I asked myself where I am. Then when I looked around, I'm in a strange world...