After effects.

************jaz*****************
Not long after mr kingsley and i had sex and fell asleep i was up once again due to my over thinking of things.
1.my bestfriend of forever is having a baby with my worst enemy.
2. My old best friend is back and pregnant.
3. This new boy elijah has my mind all jumbled.
4 i just had unprotected sex with my teacher.
5. My best friend was into BDSM!!!!
6. I HAD SEX WITH MY TEACHER
Lord life could be a whole lot easier right now.i don't know how i'm going to make it through the school year with this drama going on in my life. I felt someone move next to me and i looked over and saw mr Kingsley moving.
"Hey you ok" he asked sexily rubbing his eyes.
"Yea just couldn't sleep thinking of all the things that's happened in the last few weeks" i responded looking at him.
"Well just relax" he told me pulling me back so i'm laying against his chest listening to his heartbeat... i fell asleep after a few minutes realizing how tired i really was.
**************Mr. K*******************
She is so beautiful when she sleeps. Her puffy pink lips, her soft snores, the way her hair sprawls across the sheets. Its really a sight to see. I gently remove myself to go and order breakfast and make a few phone calls. There's only a few months left a=of school and i still haven't decided what my students will be doing for their finals. I went into my office putting on my glasses and made my lesson plans for the next few months. Jasmine's parents had contacted me thanking me for allowing her to stay with me but what they didn't kno is tht i was having sex with their little girl. As i got more and more focused in my work i didn't hear jazmine walk into my office and sat in the chair across from me. I don't know how long she was there but i know it was for some time because when i looked up from my paperwork and my computer she was about half sleep. As beautiful as she looked i knew that the chair was uncomfortable for sleeping and i looked down at the clock and saw it was a little bit past 2 in the afternoon. Shit. we haven't even eaten yet. Oh my god i'm a bad boyfriend. I took her virginity and i could at least make her breakfast. I sat with my head in my hands about to cry.
********************jaz******************
When i woke up it was around 1 and i didn't see james so i walked around until i found him in his study he looked so exy sitting there with his glasses on and no t shirt hard at work and typing on his computer. I didn't wanna disturb him or the sight he was giving me so instead i snuck into the room and sat across from him and watched him work until my eyes got droopy . my head snapped up when i saw him lay hios hwead in his hands as if her were sad.so i quietky got up so i would not scare him and hugged him from the side as fekt him tense up.
"You're awake" he asked. I nodded my head.
"What's wrong james... i know it was my first time and i'm a little inexperienced but---" he cut me off by kissing me hard on my lips
"You were perfect jazmine, don't ever put yourself down, especially in the bedroom" he told me holding my face between his large hands.
"If ur not mad at me then why do you look upset" i questioned. He chuckled.
"Because i'm a bad boyfriend" he looked down.
"how "
"I didn't feed you and it's almost 2 in the afternoon". If he didn't look so serious i may have laughed.
"Aww its ok babe i'm not that hungry" as if on cue my stomach growled...
"Guess u need food huh" i simply nodded yes like a child.
He scooped me up and walked the kitchen where he sat me on a bar stool and began making breakfast. I sat and watched in awe as his muscles flexed as he moved around the kitchen... lawd he looked so sexy. I was so deep in thought i didn't see him slide my plate to me... it looked so good... waffles,eggs,sausage,fresh berries, and oatmeal. He came and sat next to me and began eating quietly.
"You know school is over soon" he asked me
"Yes why"
"I just wanted to know because if you go to college i want to follow you there and get a job and then we can be together while i work and u go to school and when you graduate we can get married and you can start your career and then we can have a few kids" he sounded so happy to be talking about the future. But do i really want to be married with kids to my english teacher. I had some decisions to make and soon.
A/N I'm so sorry for the wait but here it is.