Honesty is the best policy

Ok I'm gonna continue the book

********************************

"honestly.. I cant" I told mr. kingsley truthfully.

"so what do u wanna do now then" he asked looking at the wall. I thought about it I liked him a lot but I don't know if I can handle being told what to do and following other peoples rules.

"do you think you can try to be romantic" I asked with very little hope in my voice.

"well last time... no I cant do romance, I can only be dominant, no feelings, no comintment" he stated.

"what were u saying at first" I was curious now.

"don't worry about it come on" he said. so I followed him to the kitchen.

"i have to get home" I said looking around unsure and nervous.

"no need I told your parents you fell asleep and they said it was ok for you to stay here" he said as a matter of fact. I nodded my head and I  started playing with my phone...

****************************************************************************

Mr. Kingsley POV

I stared at her while she was playing on her phone she was so damn beautiful.... I wish I did romance I wanted her so bad... and on top of that she was a virgin. I bet it would feel so good wrapped around my dick... just thinking about is making me rock hard I slowly started walking towards her... she looks so scared its cute once im done with her she'll be begging me to dominate her.