The Dirty D's (Joker)

His Green hair. His Black eye. His chemical bleached white skin . The eye catching tattoos that looked like art work. The way his white teeth with silver grills smile wickedly with excitement when he talks about the things he's passionate about. His lean white strong muscular body. His unusual personality.Just about every thing about him turns me on.

And if that makes me as crazy as him ... Hell ! I guess I put the 'hot' in psychopathic.

A couple years I left Gotham City to find my evil calling else where. You can say Gotham was getting a too crowded for me. Every corner you turned their was a villain. You can't blame a girl for wanting some attention can you?
So I left Gotham and left my Ex-lover behind.

I enjoyed my time being the most wanted person in California. I wouldn't give it up for the world. That's why I was royally pissed off when I got an anonymous call from some bitch in Gotham , telling me that if I don't come back they'll kill me.
Of course it took a lot more than that to scare me but shit started getting personal when my car , house and henchmen started to blowup . So I decided that the smartest thing to do was track down the little bitch and go back to my merry little evil life.
And that's exactly what I did. I tracked down the bastard and brought him back to my old torture warehouse in Gotham , where we're about to have a little fun.

I walked into my old warehouse, my heels echoed as I made each step on the dusty floors. No one has been here since I left ... Good it was like a memorial to memorialize my pathetic existence in this rotten city.
The only sound that could be heard besides for my footsteps were the sounds of the struggling bastard that was trying to get away from my grasps.

As I approached him , his eyes light up in fear.
He was tied up hanging from the ceiling .
"Let me go!" He screamed at me as I admired my handy work.
I laughed at his stupidity." Now why would I want to do that" I said as I walked to a table filled with knives and different torture devices laid out.
"I said let me go you psycho !" He screamed again with made me laugh even more. I decided to settle for a set of throwing knives before I walked infront of him.
" Maybe I'll let you go... That's only if you give me the information I desire." I said with a smile.
"I don't know nothing , you bitch!" The idiot screamed.
"Let's try that again " I throw a knife into his shoulder. " Why were you threatening me? What do I have on you?"
" I don't know " he yelled again. This time I was very carefully studying his body language and facial expressions and I came to a conclusion .
" So you are telling the truth... you honestly don't know" I said pondering on that thought. I was kinda getting bored of this situation so I throw a couple more knives at him just for fun. "Who do you work for" I asked throwing another knife this time in his arm.
"I'm not telling you shit bitch" he yelled even louder then ever. Clearly I hit a sensitive spot.
I walked up to him and pulled out all the knives  that were struck in his body and put them back on the table. Then I picked up my old baseball bat ... a gift from an old friend.
"I'm gonna ask you one more time before I start swinging ... Who the hell are you working for ?" I asked calmly.
The tough bastard didn't look like he was about to spill the beans . Just when I was about to take matters into my own hands I heard a laugh. But not just any laugh. His laugh.

*JOKER's POV*
Ever since she left Gotham , I've felt like their was something missing in my life. As time went on I started to forget about her. But a couple days ago I saw her irritatingly beautiful face on the tv and all those unfamiliar feelings started to come back... and I didn't like that one bit.
So I back with a great plan. I'll draw her back into Gotham and kill her then puff ... problem solved.

But for so strange reason as I watched her hide. In a dark corner of her old warehouse I couldn't do. Especially since she's torturing the shit outta one of my henchmen.
Then she asked how he was working for I couldn't keep such a lovely lady waiting.
I let out one of my famous laughs as I walked out of my hiding spot.
As I got closer to her , I could see one emotion on her perfect little face... fear.
" you called for me , doll" I said amused.
"Joker , your behind this?" She asked as she walked back to her table with her weapons , dropping her baseball bat and picking up a gun.
"Who else would want you back so badly?" I said with a smirk.
"What do you want from me" she asked as I kept walker closer and closer to her.
As I was just inches from her I took her face in my hands and said " I want you dead "
"If you wanted me dead , I wouldn't be alive right now"
"You're talking like you know me"
" but I know you better than you think" she replied trying to pull away from my grasp.
There's just something about her that made me not want any harm to come her way.
She insane but so logical and smart. She's cleaver and sexy . She a great asset to have... if I can't kill her , I might as well keep her.
"Stay in Gotham, work for me" I said to my ex-lover as I pulled her closer as that our lips were just inches apart.
"I don't work for others" she said clearly trying to resist the urge to kiss me but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't struggle to keep myself from kissing her as well.
"Then be my Queen" I said. She looked startled at first but you could tell she loves the idea.

Then she didn't the unexpected ... she pulled out her gun and shot my still tied up henchman directly in the heart , with her eyes still locked to mine.

That's when I realized I was in love ... or the closest thing to love I could have.