My Enemies Ex Lover ( Deadshot)

Request for @eemmzzi
Of all the places where I coulda ended up , I just had to get myself stuck in the hell hole which is Belle Reve... Again.

When I was a kid my worst fear was that I was stuck in a box and the box just kept getting smaller and smaller. That's what I felt like right now. I was in a dark and lonely cell that keeps getting smaller and smaller. And somewhere in this hell was the man that I love , who was put in here by another man who loved me too much for his own good.

My life wasn't always this bad . Hell I was once a hero , people looked up to me. I was one of the greatest trained assassins that's ever graced this world. I was so great the only way ARGUS , the company I worked for , let me go was because I lost my mind and betrayed them. Of course that was kinda there fault since their guards are ass holes and made it their life mission to make my life misery. I got my revenge on them though ,I went insane and betrayed the whole lot of them. Even though the result of my betrayal is the reason I was first put in this hell hole, it was all worth it. It was worth every drop of blood spilt and every trust that was broken. It was worth seeing my ex lover's face filled with mixed emotions as he was forced to arrest me. For some reason it brought me so much pleasure to cause Batman so much emotional pain, even though I had once loved him. But what can I say I put a whole new meaning to the name 'crazy ex girlfriend '.

Bruce Wayne ... I still can not believe that I used to love a superhero ... when now I'm in love with a villain.

Deadshot and I have always been rivals. Always competing to see who was the better assassin.
I guess that was one of the reasons why we pretended to hate each other. But now that I really think about it ... The main reason was because we both loved each other so much that it scared us .

Joining Task Force X was an opportunity for me shorten my time spend in hell . At first when the opportunity was presented to me my first reaction was to reject the offer , since ARGUS was behind it. Of course when they told me that my sentence would be shortened I immediately said yes. But now that I'm walking up to a building to confront beings that are not from this world , just to save the bitch which is Amanda Waller, I'm thoroughly rethinking my choice.

Bodies of the dead dark creature lay in the rumble of destroyed buildings. As we made our way to the blindingly bright beam that is piercing into the sky .Harley and I poke the bodies that we pass making sure that they were really as dead as they seemed.
Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Deadshot fall back a little but I didn't think much about it. Truly I should have been paying more attention cause I was startled when a binder went flying inches from my face , into the side of a beaten up cop car. I quickly looked at the book to notice that it was the file on every member of the squad. Immediately it clicked in my head that it must have everything of me in it, including everything about my past. With in milliseconds of the file hitting the car I looked back to see a very angry Deadshot , who had just thrown the file.
"What the hell" I yelled in shock. If that thick ass file hit me ,I woulda been knocked out for sure.
"What the hell. WHAT THE HELL! Don't tell me what the hell. You fucking slut." Screamed back Deadshot looking like he was mad enough to kill.
"Floyd! What's the problem?" I asked truly concerned.
"The problem is you!" He immediately yelled back. At this point everyone stop in their traces and looked at us.
"When is it not , with you" I said annoyed at him constantly causing problems with me. I continued to walk in the direction we were heading to before Deadshot's little outburst.
"Don't you dare walk away from me" yelled Deadshot , this time he slammed me into the nearest car. Smashing my whole body right in between him and the car. For once in my life I was more scared than I was of a room getting smaller and smaller.
"Why didn't you tell me!" He yelled in my face. I tired not to look him in his eyes but the proximity of his body was too close to mine. In the end my eyes met his and he could tell how scared I truly was. But this added fuel to the fire blazing in his eyes.
"Deadshot! Cut the girl a break" Said Rick Flag , obviously trying to get the show on the road.
"Mind you own business Flag!" Yelled Deadshot before turning back to me. " How could you!?!"
"Floyd, I don't know what your talking about." I said trying to reason with him.
"You love him don't you." He yelled.
"What are you talking!" I yelled back pushing him away from me." Stop being an asshole and let's continue your mission, you unprofessional jerk!"
" Unprofessional! Was it unprofessional when you were sleeping with Batman!" He yelled slamming me back into the car.
In the background you could hear Harley gasp and  say " Batsy really" but my attention was mainly focused on the deadly hit man trying to bud into my business.
"What's it to you!" I screamed back. All this scream is gonna bring us a lot of unwanted attention. But in the moment I couldn't care less.
"What's it to me ! I'm in love with my enemy's ex lover!" He yelled louder than every.
After that all I could hear was dead silence. I looked at Deadshot's face for a long time , studying all the emotions that he showed until his features softened up to show only one... true adoration.
" You love me?" I asked soft so that only he can hear.
" Yeah... I guess I do..." he confessed defeatedly . Looking down and stepping away from me.
Without even really putting much thought into it , I pulled him back against my body and kissed him.
It wasn't until that moment that I realized the reason why we acted like we hated each other is because we're too scared to love each other.
It took Deadshot a couple seconds to get over the shock but as soon as it passed he kissed me back with so much passion that if it wasn't for his hands firmly gripping my waist , I would have melt.
Unfortunately reality caught up to us as we realized we had some ass to kick. Sure it took all of the rest of our teammates yelling at us that now wasn't the time but we eventually pulled away and I told him I loved him too.

That was back in the fun days , the short period of time were there was a short break from prison. But now our vacation is passed and both Deadshot and I are locked up back in our hell hole.

Since then the room didn't feel smaller and smaller. Instead I am now haunted by the fact that I'm under the same roof as the love of my life but I may never be able to see him again.
My new fear is that he is so close yet so far.