"Hunter?" they hear a soft voice called out. Anna turned to look at the owner of the voice and her eyes widen, she's petite little thing, and super cute. Maybe Hunter's sister?

"Coutney" Hunter stood up to greet her, Courtney laughed and flung herself into Hunter's arms that makes Anna scowl.

She narrowed her eyes on her, definitely not a sister by the way she looked at Hunter like he's her world.

She also didn't miss the way Hunter's eyes soften when he pulled back to look at her.

She's so tiny. Like Pikachu. Anna disliked her. Hunter's too tall for Courtney, she decided.

Who like Pikachu!

Everyone. Gaga answered her.

Deep inside, she knew they look good together.

Damn it. Why does she have to be so darn cute.

Why does it bother her again? She's drunk! That's just it.

"I though the sign outside read 5 feet above club"

Both Courney's and Hunter's eyes snapped to her. Courtney looks intimidated by her. Good.

Hunter doesn't look too happy. Bad.
She felt the need to glare at him. Hunter shouldn't had taken her out if he had a girlfriend or anything.

"Ca-can we t-talk outside?"

Anna had to bite her tongue to stop herself from imitating the mousy thing.

"Sure" He turned to her, "Excuse us for a moment"

She scowled again, Hunter actually said excuse! The f*ck.

Hunter didn't reply and they walk outside.

Anna realised Hunter didn't get her another drink, she definitely needed one.

Anna realised Hunter doesn't gets her another drink, she definitely needed one.

She approached the bar and sat on one of the stool and wait for the bartender to turn to her but he was too busy flirting with the cute girls a few feet from her.

She growled in annoyance and was about to shout, "Hey, as-"

"Anna" it was Aron, "What can I get you?"

She sighed in relief, "Another beer"

She watch his movement before he handed her the thing she needed.
"Where's Hunter?"

Hey, she should use this opportunity to find out who the mousy Courtney was.

"He's with his sister Courtney" she said bitterly.

Aron chuckled, "She was his high school sweetheart" he corrected her like she expected.

Anna didn't missed the part where he used 'was'

"Now I know what's up with the 'Not the type of girl' "

"Yeah, Courtney was the only girl he ever brought here"

Yup, his answer cleared it up even more.

She's just the type of girl Hunter had flings with, she remembered. He said the shy/nerdy types were trouble, he should have just said that they are the type of girls that would tie him down and he's not ready for that.

She disliked all the nerdy ones more. Just because she's a bitch doesn't mean that she cannot make a good wife!

Not that she meant Hunter's wife or anything.

Hunter fucking ditch her. She should just go ho-

"Anna" Hunter settles down beside her while Courtney sat beside him and wouldn't meet her eyes.

Anna sighed, "I better go home"

"No. Stay. We just talked a bit. Been a while since we last saw each other"

"I meant it's getting late and I'm a bit tipsy"

"You okay?" he leaned down to study her face, she was heating up under his intense eyes, just then mousy Courtney decided to interrupt.

"I better go home too. It's going to rain"

That made Anna snapped, "Oh really? I'm sure I will feel it first"

Courtney's eyes widen and sunken back to her place.

She heard Hunter sighed, "Come on, I'll take you home. Courtney, good night, it was nice to see you again"

Courtney looked disappointed, Anna wants to get straight to her face and say 'Ha ha!'  she never reached this this level of smugness before.

Hunter's big hands engulf hers and he led her out. Anna somehow felt this need to show Courtney her tongue.

That would be totally immature but she can't help but turn back to her head and wink without Hunter seeing that.

Courtney's eyes widen at that her her cheeks redden in both anger and embarrassment.

Your turn is over.

Wait, where did that came from?

Well, not her fault she just felt competitive. Besides, Hunter's actually a nice guy so she wants to protect him. That was why.

"What the fuck was that?" He asks outside. Her happiness didn't lasted long.

"What." She played innocent.

"You know what I mean"

"It's not me. The voice in my head is telling me to do it" she said defensively.

'Great job. You are blaming me. Me. In other words, yourself' gaga snorted.

He blinked before he recovers, "Oh really"

"Yeah, it's gaga"

"Gaga?" Anna sees his hard eyes softening up and could tell that he was fighting a smile. For some weird reason, she felt butterflies in her tummy.

"Yup. You know the voice in the head that tells you what to do even if you don't what to"

"I see. Well, tell gaga that Courtney is a friend, she's nice so don't let her do it again. Courtney doesn't deserve that" he makes her want to stump her feet and throw a tantrum for some reason so she glared at him.

"Gaga didn't do that because of you. She just doesn't like pikachu"

"Who the hell doesn't like pikachu"

"We don't" she snaps.

He groans, reaching up to trace her mouth with his thumb like he has every right, "What am I going to do with you? Tell me?"

He is staring at her like she's adorable. No one ever think she is.

His hand drop and gave her a lazy grin, "Tell gaga that you are still my favourite"

Her jaw dropped and when she recovers he already walked back in so she followed him, flustered in both embarrassment and a bit anger.

"Omg. You are so full of yourself. Listen to me. I do not want to be anyone's favourite!"

But Hunter didn't listen.

'Admit it. You do like being his favourite' gaga said helpfully.

Maybe she did. She had never been anyone's favourite.

"Do you really wanna go home?" he asks.

NO.

"Well..."

"What about a ride around the town for a bit"

"Sure" she shrugged. While she was glad that he could read her at that point.

Xxxxxxcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxX

A/n- More of Hunter and Anna in this chap;) Hope you guys like it. Vote, comment and shareXD