The Ball.

DIMITRI'S P.O.V.   

After I dropped my bride to be in the bedroom, and teleported into my office. God damn it. Every time I was away, mabey even three inches away from her, I felt lonely. I love her so much.

I walked out of my office, walking to the kitchen to get a blood bag. I could just have one of the maids do it, but I figured I should get out of my office. Get away from work for a while. While walking down to the kitchen, I saw that ever maid was running up and down for the ball tonight. It is a ball prepared to claim and mark my princess. Wait, did I tell her?

Damn it. You asshole! You were supposed to tell her the minute she stepped foot in the room.

Using my vampire speed, I ran to the room, and pushed the door open. She was nowhere to be found. I went to the window, and shifted the curtain, but it wasn't open.

Just then, the bathroom door swany open, and the sight in front of me drove me crazy. She looked so delicate. So fragile, that I'm afraid that if I look at her too hard, she'll break. Her back was turned, but its like I could see her face just by looking at her body structure. Big boobs, just the right size, nice hips, fitting her insane ass perfectly. If the behind was so tempting, I wonder how the front could be.

What the fuck, she's in a towel for crying out loud. Not like, she's in an underwear and bra.

But, that wasn't until she dropped the towel, and turned around. I could see the shoked expression on her face.I could actually feel my eyes popping out of my head. My mouth hung open, probably touching the floor by now, and a small gasp escaped my mouth.

ITS HUGE!!!

"AAH!" She screamed.

"Ooh!" I returned.

"Aah!"

"Ooh!"

"Whatever. You're gonna see it one day or another. So, what are you doing here?" She returned so calmly, like it was so normal.

"I-ugh, I came to-ugh,t-tell you,ugh." Right now, I couldn't find words.

"Oh, come on. What? Have you never seen a vagina before?" She asked, bending over to pick the towel up.

Oh my god. I can't, I just can't.

"Its hypnotizing." I breathed out, seeing her chuckle.

"Oh come on, its not that good. By the way, if you came to tell me about the ball, I already know." She said, walk in away.

I pinned her to the wall, and leaned closer to her ears, and whispered

"Are you trying to kill me?" I asked.

"Nope." She said, planting a soft kiss on my lips. Electrical shocks instantly ran through my veins. She must have felt it too, because she pulled away and placed her fingers on her lips.

"That(she started lowly) was awesome!(she yelled the rest.)"

"Yeah, it was. I actually came to tell you about the ball, but you already know." I whispered, leaning close to her body.

I kissed her lips again, and felt the same sparks run down my spine, causing me to shiver. I left little butterfly kisses down her neck, as she arched her back. I started to go lower until I met her breast, giving them a small squese. A moan escaped her sweet lips, making me know that she was enjoying this.

"Dimitri." My name rolled off her tongue like butter. She said it in the sweetest way possible.

"Dimitri." She said again, causing me to look up.

"Hmm?" I asked, looking into those blue hypnotizing eyes.

"Someone's at the door." She said, pointing to the door.

"Fuck!" I swore under my death, earning a giggle from her. I walked over to the doopr, and she moved into the closet. I opened it, and saw a maid. He bowed in respect.

"What it it?" I asked.

"Your highness, the queen has sent me to tell you that the ball is in three hours time." He said.

"OK. Thank you." I replied, closing the door. I saw that Olivia was watching some black dresses intently.

"So tell me, which one should I wear?" She asked.

"Hmm. I think, the third one. I don't like the others." I replied, sternly.

"Neither do I." She said, grabbing the dress off the hanger and placing it on the bed. She also took some black flats, a black pair of earings an placed them on the bed too.

"Why black?" I asked.

"Its my favorite color. What's yours?" She replied smiling. That heart melting smile.

"Red." I replied flatly. She rolled her eyes and turned away. I could swear she muttered 'typical vampire.'

"Anyways, the ball is in three hours. Make sure you're on time. I've got some work to finish up." I said, walking over to her, placing a kiss on her lips.

She smiled, and I walked out of the room, as the picture of the thing came to mind. I exhaled, and kept on walking.

IT WAS PRETTY!

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
HEY GUYS, I THINK IM GONNA FOR THE SECOND DRESS, and the second guy. So yh.Calmiker