Chapter 8

^So you all know how hot Devon is

^So you all know how hot Devon is. cx

Chapter 8

Poppy (I know Poppy had the last POV, so Grayson will get the next two)

       From the party next door, a lot of people ended up leaving because we were being way too loud and the girls staying there, their names turning out to be Bonnie and Lucile, got extremely mad at us. 

       Biggest hypocrites I've ever met.

       Grayson invited over Devon and Belle over because we haven't really hung out with them recently. That and Grayson thought Devon could be a real pest when he wanted to. Even though we beat those annoying people last night, Grayson didn't want to give up with being annoying.

       They showed up a bit after we ate lunch. As soon as they did, Ryder told Grayson that he wanted to go outside. After grabbing a few snacks, we all went outside where, of course, Bonnie, Lucile were. Belle and I sat down on the lounge chairs and Ryder sat down beside my chair, immediately getting into the food. "So, from what Devon told me, those girls are really annoying," Belle said.

       "Did Grayson tell him?" I asked and Belle nodded. "Yeah, they are. They hated it last night when we had Elliot and her family over and made a lot of noise, yet they threw parties three nights in a row and were extremely loud."

       "Wow," Belle said. "Did they do anything else?"

       "They yelled at us to make Ryder shut up which made him cry," I said. "They refused to turn down their music when Grayson asked them to, and when I went there to find Grayson because he was taking to long, one of them tried making it seem like Grayson was cheating on me. So Grayson wants to annoy them as much as we can."

       Belle and I looked over at Bonnie and Lucile, seeing them staring at Grayson and Devon as they talked with a smile.

       "Looks like they can't take their eyes off our boyfriends," Belle said. "And I think they noticed."

       I looked over at Grayson and Devon. "It sure is getting hot out here," Devon said before taking off his shirt and dropping it on the ground beside Belle.

       "What are you doing?" Belle asked with an amused smile.

       "Distraction," Devon said. "It works."

       "So you purposely took of your shirt just to distract those girls?" Belle asked.

       "Uh, that's what I just said," Devon said. "Keep up, babe, seriously."

       "Ooh, I should try a distraction," Grayson said.

       "No, keep your shirt on," I said right as he was about to take it off.

       "Aww, but you like seeing me shirtless," Grayson said. "Hey, Ryder, want to go swimming?"

       "Yeah!" Ryder said, getting up from his spot on the ground.

       "You're just finding an excuse to go shirtless, aren't you?" I asked.

       "I have no idea what you're talking about,"Grayson said. "Come on, Ryder, let's get your swim trunks on." Grayson led Ryder back into the cabin.

       "Belle, I'm going to go for a swim," Devon said. "Want to come?"

       "No," Belle said. 

       "Aww, please?" Devon said. "I'd love to see you in that new bikini you got."

       "Yeah, I'm not going into the water yet," Belle said. "You could go have fun swimming and distracting those girls. Then kiss me later. That will get them mad when they realize you're not single."

       Devon chuckled before heading to the lake and jumping off the pier that was nearby. I glanced over at the girls, who were staring at Devon.

       Grayson and Ryder walked out of the cabin, and Grayson walked over to me. "You coming, Flower?" he asked.

       "Maybe later," I asked.

       "Oh, alright," he said before kissing my cheek and heading to the lake with Ryder.

       Devon got out of the lake and walked over to Belle. "Quick question, are you wearing your bikini under your dress?" he asked.

       "Yes?" Belle said. "Why?" Devon just smiled at her before gently taking her hand and pulling her up. "Devon, what are you doing?"

       "Something....fun," he said before picking her up and placing her on his shoulder and hurrying to the pier. He then jumped into the water with a tight hold on Belle. Belle didn't like that at all so when they both popped up above the water, Belle pushed Devon back under.

       Since everyone else was in the water, I went back into the cabin and changed into my swimsuit. I then went back outside and went into the lake where Grayson was swimming around with Ryder.

       "Belle seems to be having fun making sure Devon stays underwater," I said to Grayson. He looked over to see Belle still holding Devon underwater. She finally let him surface and wrapped her arms around his neck, crashing her lips on hers before pushing him back underwater.

       "You won't do that to me, right?" Grayson asked while Ryder was splashing around.

       "Of course not," I said. "You're holding Ryder anyway, so I can't. Maybe when you aren't holding him."

       "You're so funny," Grayson said sarcastically with a glare. However, he smiled at me a few seconds later before kissing my cheek.

       Belle got out of the lake, looking quite mad, with Devon following her. I had to admit, I loved their relationship at times. They were all in love one minute, then all mad and swearing at each other the next. But when they were mad, they never meant it.

       "You know what we should do tonight?" Grayson asked

       "I swear, Grayson, don't you dare say anything about....the water bed."

       "I wasn't," Grayson said. "Well, we should do that too...." I gave him a flat look. "But, I was saying that we should make s'mores tonight. We did pack some marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate, so might as well make some s'more's. And love."

       I rolled my eyes. "You'll never change, will you?" I asked.

       "Of course not," Grayson said.

       I smiled at him. "I wouldn't want you any other way."

__________________

It took me a while to write this because I feel so tired and I can't concentrate. cx

There are two chapters left and they will both be written in Grayson's POV. THEN WE GET DAX'S SECOND BOOK. Yay. cx