Chapter 7

^So we can all remember how hot Laughlin is <3

Chapter 7

Poppy

       I had no idea why those stupid people in the cabin beside us insisted on throwing party every single night. Hopefully after tonight, they wouldn't be throwing parties anymore.

       I didn't even know how long they were staying for. I was hoping they would leave soon so we could actually have a relaxing vacation.

       As soon as their party started, they turned the volume of their music up quite loud, so Grayson and Laughlin went to work to setting up the karaoke machine.

       "Alright, who's going first?" Laughlin asked. "And there's two microphones, so...."

       "Me!" Ryder said almost immediately. "Me and Lizzie will sing!"

       Laughlin smiled and handed both Ryder and Elizabeth a microphone, then he put on a song he knew would annoy the people partying.

       Ryder didn't know all the words and Elizabeth could barely talk, so they were basically just babbling random words. Grayson kept turning up the volume and the best part was that it wasn't bothering any of us for being too loud. We all loved seeing Ryder and Elizabeth have a lot of fun trying to sing.

       When they finished, Ryder wanted to do the exact same song again. Oh, those people were really going to hate us.

       Someone knocked on the door while Ryder and Elizabeth were singing the song for the second time, so I got up to answer it. It was the girl from the cabin beside ours that tried making it seem like Grayson was cheating on me. And she did not look happy at all.

       Grayson got up and walked over. "Can we help you?" he asked.

       "Yes," she said. "Turn down whatever it is your doing. It's too loud and everyone's complaining."

       "Oh, okay," Grayson said before turning to the living room. "Hey, Laughlin! She wants us to turn it up!"

       "Turn it up?!" Laughlin called over the music. "Okay, you got it!" He turned up the speaker and Ryder and Elizabeth started singing louder.

       "That's not what I said!" the girl said, having to talk louder over the music. "Everyone at the party is complaining!"

       "Oh, they are?" Grayson asked. "Not so fun being on the other side, now is it?" The song ended, so Grayson looked at everyone. "Alright, who's the worst singer?"

       "Definitely Laughlin," Elliot said.

       "What? No, Nick is worse," Laughlin said. "You should hear him sing in the shower."

       "I do that on purpose because I know it bugs you," Nick said. "Didn't you go to the talent show a few months ago? You know, when I sang? And won?"