I swear enjoy was Antoine's favourite word.

I give him a smile and then change gears. We're going for a ride.

---------

We arrive at my villa. Once inside, we sat down and play Fifa.

"So, how did you meet that girl Valentine?" I ask him out of the blue.

Antoine turns around looks at me and smiles and then turns back around.

"At a party. Why?" He asks me.

"Nothing, just curious you know." I reply.

"What do you think of her? I noticed she got shy and disappeared earlier today." I say as I play Fifa.

"She's nice. Sweet girl. I don't know, her sister said she's shy so.." Antoine responds shrugging his shoulders.

"Jasmine. She's quite interesting. I mean they both are. Like they didn't react that much when they met us. Strange right?" I question trying not to make it sound like I was obsessed with them or anything.

"I know.  I respect them both for that. Haha, listen bro.  You can talk about Jasmine, I'm not going to tease you about it but if you become a thing or make a step forward, what about things like publicity?" He questions me in a serious tone as he pauses Fifa.

I look down and nod my head.

"I don't know. There's something about Jasmine. I want to ask her out, to hang out you know. Maybe get to know her." I reply scratching my head.

"Yeah that's true. I need to somehow try and convince Valentine to meet up or something. And you have training tomorrow don't you? Why don't you ask her to come see you at training?" Antoine asks me.

I think to myself and that actually sounds like a good idea. If I can somehow get Jasmine to come see me at training, maybe I'll get to get a little closer to her. As a friend of course.

"I haven't got her number though bro. I'll check her Twitter later, but for now. Let's finish this game." I say avoiding the subject again.

--------

Hours passed and I found myself tucked in bed. It was a king sized bed but very spacey and empty. Antoine went back to his place and it was just myself, in my villa all alone.

I couldn't stop thinking about the idea of asking Jasmine to come see me at training. To meet her and get to know her. But before that, I had to find a way to contact her of course.

I looked beside me to see my iPhone resting on the bedside table. I couldn't resist but grab my phone and load up Twitter. Once it had loaded, it popped up with my profile page showing me my following count of 733 people and followers count of 23.9m.

"Oh I'm almost at 24m" I chuckled to myself.

"Anyways, I need to find her." I mumbled to myself.

Wait. I don't know her surname. I quickly got my messages up and messaged Antoine asking about Jasmine. I mean he was obviously stalking Valentine so how couldn't my French boy know?

Neymar: Hey man I'm gonna take your advice.
Bro, idk her surname tho??

It's nothing. Antoine probably is sleeping. He hasn't replied. Wait. No he's typing.

Antoine is typing...

Antoine: yeah, it's Gonzales. Valentine told me when I met her :p

I smile to myself. Gonzales eh? Cheeky. I never thought I would see Antoine trying to hit up on a girl, well not especially after his last girl. She broke his heart but he seems to be real happy right now, makes me a happy bro.

I quickly reply back and then go back on Twitter. I could feel myself getting sweaty. Jeez, why was it getting all heated in here. Wait. It's just me being nervous.

I go on the search bar of Twitter and type in her name. Jasmine Gonzales. A few names pop up but none of them match her identity. Wait, I scroll down to the bottom of the list and I click on one of the profiles.

"Yes!" I shout quietly. "I found you baby" I laugh to myself.

Her Twitter bio states that she's a fashion designer and makeup artist who works with celebrities. Oh. No wonder she didn't seem hyped up when she saw me, the girl hangs around with big stars.

I was about to hit the follow button when I pause.

"If I follow her, people will wonder why? They'll start to question me" I tell myself as I hesitate a little.

"But she's a fashion designer and makeup artist. She works with celebrities anyways so people will just think she's one of my designers." I mumble as I scan her page.

After minutes of starring at my phone, Jasmine's Twitter profile actually. I finally click the follow button. The great thing about being verified is that I can message people who don't follow me and people I don't follow. I click on the DM button next to her profile picture and an inbox pops up. I then start typing.

You and Jasmine

You: hi uh, it's me. Neymar. Official Neymar.

You: I just wanted to invite you to uh.. Training tomorrow at training grounds.. I'm sure you know where it is..

You: so we can, talk? See you tomorrow I hope? :)