Final chapter

Day 27: Favorite member?
I have no freaking clue.....

Like how do you pick?????

ALL OF THEM ARE FREAKING AWESOME AND PERFECT... LIKE THE BEST EVER!!!!!

Day 28: First song you heard?

There is actually a good story for this.

I was listening to Pandora and my MCR n others playlist. (It's actually called that.)

In The End came on but I didn't know that it was Black Veil Brides at the time. I was doing school so my brain was pretty fried. I thought it was a Braking Benjamin song for some reason. (please don't kill me) I didn't think about the song until I started looking for BVB songs. I was watching the music videos for some of the songs and In The End came on. Basically, I freaked out and ta-da I became a fan/ BVB army member.

(I haven't heard any Braking Benjamin songs yet. They could have a totally different sound from BVB and I wouldn't know.)

Day 29: How would you feel if they split?

...........................................................................................................................................................................*screams for the rest of my life* WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT????????? I'M NOT OKAY!!!! JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME GO CRAZY............................. *Continues screaming*...............................*kills everyone in my town*............*dies*...............................

But seriously though, why would you ask that?

Day 30: Funny photo of BVB?
I gave some good examples earlier in the book so go check those out......