Tah'Kel

Here it is nine months later and I'm sitting here up in this hospital getting called every name in the book but the child of God. Kayla acted as if I were the only one that engaged in the sexual act to make this damn baby.

"Come on baby smile for the camera," I smiled as I turned the camera towards her.

"No Tah'Kel get that damn thing out of my fucking face!" She yelled gripping the side of the bed.

"Aww, you don't wanna show everyone that beautiful face of yours?" I teased.

"You just wait you tall skinny yellow fucker you, I'mma fuck yo Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She yelled as she felt a sharp pain.

"Yeah, daddy baby doesn't like the way his mama is talking to his dad," I smirked.

She looked at me rolled her eyes and shot me the middle finger to me the shit was funny as hell. I knew it hurt, but she was really wilding out. I walked back over to the chair by the window and sat down turning the camera off. Things had been going been going so fast lately. Taylor and I went to court for the whole marriage and cheating thing. She tried to get full custody of our daughter and get everything that I had worked so hard for but when they found about her cheating before me the case was dropped. I was granted full custody of Kali because come to find out Taylor was not stable enough to take care of a child. For years this woman had been stung out on drugs and no one even knew it not even Peter. He had to find out once he got in the court room in front of the judge and that nikka flipped.

When I say he flipped, he really flipped. He looked over at Taylor and gave her ass that death stare he looked at her as if he wanted just to reach out and strangle the shit out of her but he had to remember that he was in the courthouse and if he did that he could get locked up and lose custody of his son. But me, on the other hand, I did kind of loose it and slapped the fuck out of her. At first, the Judge said I was going to lose custody of my daughter my heart damn near broke into pieces, but once he realized the pain, I was feeling he dropped the charges towards me and told me to calm down.

I told him okay and calmed down. Even though a part of me wanted to beat the living fuck out of her. The judge granted her to see a therapist and to get some rehab because she needed it bad. When she came in there, you could tell that something was wrong with her by the way she was looking, and by the look on Peter's face you could tell he was mad. But after the whole thing was over Peter came up to me apologized and said that he never meant to hurt me.

It's just that he had heard so much shit about me from Taylor that he took what she said and held it against me. I didn't know how this bitch could shit there and even tell this man that I had been abusive to her throughout or whole marriage when I had been nothing but loving and carrying to this woman. Like I said before I had gone against my family so that I could be with her but that was the way she repaid me. I sighed shook my thoughts from my head got up sat my camera down in the seat walked over to Mah'Kayla grabbed her hand and stood there as she gave birth to our beautiful baby boy. Things were started to fall slowly into place for and for that I was thankful.

_______________________________________________________

Alright guys you know what to do, Comment,Vote, and Share. 

I will be ending this story pretty soon so it could be one more or two more adds. 

I haven't thaught about it yet, So until then keep showing a sister love and go 

check out my new book Side Piece.