Tah'Kel

I woke up with a headache out of this world and I had no idea as to what the hell happened last night. I sighed ran my hands across my face and looked over at Mah'Kayla who was balled up in a ball. I leaned over kissed her on the neck and she jumped causing me to cock my head to the side. 

"Girl what the hell is wrong with you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Nothing," She says shaking her head. 

I could tell that something was wrong with her by the was she was acting towards a nikka. 

"Did something happened between us last night?" I asked trying to get to the bottom of this. 

"No," She says shaking her head. 

"Mah'Kayla do not like to me what the fuck happened between us last night?" I snapped back. 

"I don't know Tah'Kel you came home last night and you was all aggressive for no reason," She says sighing. 

"What did I do?" I sighed. "You basically took it last night," I replied. 

"Wow well baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you," I say pulling her into a hug. 

"What the hell was wrong with you?" She asked pulling away from me. 

"Nothing baby, I got a lot on my mind right now and I didn't mean to take it out on you," I say shaking my head. 

She nodded her head smiled and kissed me on the lips. 

"So what do you wanna do and eat today?" She asked getting out of bed. 

"Well, baby we can't really do to much considering your pregnant but I do know what I want to eat though," I say smirking. 

"Eww no you nasty," She says shaking her head. 

"And why not?" I asked putting folding my arms. 

"Because big head you already got some," She says smiling. 

"I know but I wanna get some the right way," I replied. 

"And what is the right way?" She asked placing her hand on her hips. 

"You know making love to that ass," I say smiling.