Chapter 2 whoa

Chica's POV Hey guys I'm going to get B and tell her. Wait who's B you said. Well it's Bonnie's sis and shes only 8 and her name is Bonnie too but we call her B for short or Bon.

A/n OK guys Im going with peoples name on wattpad for the cousins ava is the girl Evan is the boy. Back to the story.

I came back with Bon, and she was really excited.

Bon POV. Oh my gos I have friends. I see them, I went to hug them.  Says really fast* Hi I'm Bonnie I'm 8, this is Freddy he's 19, this is Chica she's 18, this is Bonnie witch is my brother were almost twins he's 12, and finally Foxy he's 12 too bit older than Bonnie.

Everyone turns into human form.

Your POV. I'm y

and this is Ava and Evan were cousins. Were all eight were like twins and same birthday.

Bon POV. Whoa Evans cute.a/n by the way I am not Bon. I think I like him.

Freddy pov. let's show u guys ur room. Y

ur room is y/f/c and has a blue with purple polka dots with your favorite plush and blue curtains with glow and the dark stars. Evan your room is blue with a dark Navy blue bed and grey blue curtains and a Freddy plush with glow in the dark stars. Ava ur room is blue with a blue bed and light blue with pink polka dots bed with a foxy plush and glow and the dark stars. There u go good night guys your rooms are right by each other and ur bathroom is blue with a green shower curtain and a pink sink its right outside ur doors. GOOD NIGHT.