she broke my heart and i broke the scales (luke)

Request from totallynota5sosfan
-----------------------------------------------------------

Luke pov

I was so pissed at y/n after 3 years of being in a relationship I find out that she fucking cheated on me. I do what most heart broken people do, get icecream.
After eating 4 large tubs of cokie douh Ben and Jerry's ( basicaly the best icecream in the while word ) I was full, but my heart was still empty. I went back to my fridge and got out the nutella. I knew what was going to happen I was going to gain weight but fuck it I just wanted to drown in food right now.

*2 weeks later*

Come on jeans you can fit in know you can. POP. Shit. My jean button poped OMG luke why did you have to eat so much fucking food. I had forgiven y/n but if I had any chance of getting back with her it had burst like my fucking button. I put on some sweats and checked my twitter. I had 4838 followers so it wasn't like to much would go on with my weight gain. Boy was I wrong. My once 4838 followers had gone up to 8624. I looked at all the comments they were talking about my weight gain. But they were all saying things like 'omg ur like sooooo hot' 'u have like litteraly the cutest little tummy' 'u look so huggable' I never thought any body would like bigger people but I guess I was wrong.

*2 months and 58 pounds heavier*

I was walking round the shopping center when I saw y/n except she looked a little bigger to. Once she saw me she ran up to me. "Omg luke I missed you I am so sory I never ment to hurt u you. It was a drunken mistake." "It's ok. I missed you to". "Your not mad?" "No I loved you to much to just let you go like that. Plus I knew that you would of have been drunk. You wouldn't do any thing like that when sobur." "I love you to" I wrapped my arms around her plush waist my hands resting on her hips. She did the same but placing her chubby hand on my love handels. I connected my lips with her and felt a spark.

This is true love and I love y/n. She is my chubby little teddy bear, nice and soft to hug, and nice to sleep with (😏).

Y/n pov

This is true love and I love luke. He is my fluffy little soldier he will protect me and always seems to have protection when we need it (😏).

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope that you like it.

Sory that it toke a long time I just got rid of chicken pox

Bye bitches I am out.
*slays the world*