your not my kitten any more (abby and mikey)

Requested by mukeclemmingschild

-----------------------------------------------------------

Abby pov
I walk in to my new house that i mived into with my beautiful boyfriend micheal clifford. Although today i was not greated by mikey like usual. I just think that he is in the bathroom. I walk up to the bedroom and get in to my favourite onzie, it was a cute little piggy, i go down to the kitchen to get my self a glass of water. As i get closer to the kitchen i hear noises of what sounded like eating, but i sounded like a pig eating i walked upstairs and got my trusty baseball bat. What uou never know it could be a robber...but they wanted to take our...food. i walked down the staris to see a shadow of what looked like mikey ecept they had what loked like a tail ears and snout of a pig? I must be going crazy. I rubbed my eyes makeing sure that i wasn't seeing things. "S-sory. But can i h-help you?" You asked nevesly with the bat still i your hand. Suddenly the figure turned around. You reconised it to be mikey. "Omg mikey! What happened?" You quesioned him. You hugged him but when you looked up your saw that he has tears in his eyes. "Baby when did this happen?" I asked sweatly"i have had it forever." He replied almost about to burst into tears "why didn't you tell me?" "I thought you would try and send to a farm!" He sobbed now full on crying. I hugged him againe and at this point he knew that i excepted him. I blushed as i felt his big tummy press against yours. You stood up and grabbed some chocolate cake from the fridge and fed him he gladly accepted the first 3 slices but the chocolatelyness (wtf idk) was too much but i was not going to stop here you brought him to a chair ran upstairs and got a rope witch you tied his waist,legs and arm to the chair with. I kept on feeding him cake, and when he didn't want it i would poke his stomarch causing him to open his mouth giving me a chance to put more cake in. After all 7 slices of the cake was finished i continued to feed him 3 bags of skittles, 2 big chocolate bars and a chessecake. I felt slightly bad makeing eat so much he must be in so much pain. I toke of the ropes and unbuttoned his now even tighter jeans. I rubbed tge bottom of his bloated belly as he cuddled in to my smaller frame "i love you Abby" "i love you to. But i do have 1 more thing to say" "what?" "your not really my kitten any more. Your my piggy." "So are you my little piggy" he said pointing to my onzie. We then spent the whole night with me rubbing his belly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it
X
Make sure ti request what you want next.