New Problems

Harry

The first thing I found out about the new students was that they were as loud as the others. They joined us and after greeting us, started a conversation with Percy and friends. They weirdly burned their food. They were also having some pretty weird conversations

"You know I think Chiron secretly likes burgers and chicken nuggets and eats them privately in the stables with the other horses"

"Yeah right Connor"

"No no. I'm completely serious. I've found McDonalds bags in the stables and stuff"

"That was probably just Percy. I caught him putting clips and ponytails on the pegasi. And himself"

"They just need some love sometimes Annabeth. They get jealous seeing people wearing nice stuff and eating junk food. They had never had McDonalds before you know"

"Your such a seaweed brain" Annabeth said laughing along with the others. Then she kissed him "But your my seaweed brain."

Thalia snorted beside him "Dressing up pegasi. Pegasi"

"Wait!" Hermione interupted, "You have pegasi? Their supposed to be extinct. And their really dangerous. They can kill people with their razor sharp wings and are super fast and easily provoked. It says so in "Ferocious beasts and where to find them"

"WHAT!" Percy exclaimed. "Pegasi are the politest,nicest animals I know. Except Arion. That horse has the foulest mouth I ever heard"

I had no idea what Percy was talking about. Arion? Pegasi? A talking horse?

"Who's arion?" Asked Hermione.

"Hazels horse" said Percy.

"What-"

But Hermione was interupted by a familiar sneering voice. "I've never seen the mudblood so confused. You'd all of that reading would help your brain"

Pansy Parkinson smirked as Hermione turned a bright red.

"Shut up Parkinson. You probably don't know how to read." I said which probably wasn't the most impressive come back.

"Well I'm still in school so I count that as a plus. Not that you can this piece of soppy trash a school. But I think I would mainly blame you potter for the lack pf education here.

It was my turn to go red.

"You and your little sidekick" she smirked pointing at Ron. "Does he pay you? I'm sure that probably is your only form of income with your blood traitor Dad."

Ron pulled out his wand along with neville from the nearby table who had been listening and Seamus, Dean and Ginny who had seen Parkinson and our three bright red face and put two and two together.

"You can't say much coming from a bunch of death eaters" I snapped.

She sneered back at me but looked a lot more frightened with all the wands pointing at her.

"Where's your boyfriend malfoy? Is he not going to protect you?" Ginny snarled still annoyed at Parkinson's jab at her family.

Parkinson looked disgusted at that.

"He's become a pansy since the war. Much like your older brother. Percy wasn't it. I was quite pleased with his betrayal but then he had to go and sacrifice himself. For Fred weasley of all people how pathe-"

But she never finished her sentence as 7 spells were cast at her and she collapsed covered with fungus, bright red boils, and bat wings so big they practically lifted her up. She promptly threw up slugs and a couple of ants crawled out of her nose.

The teachers rushed over. Snape helped her sit up and Proffesser sprout called Madame Pomfrey. She helped the mess of Parkinson stand up and walk to the hospital wing. As she walked out I noticed a pig tail had torn through her robe.

I grinned at the rest but my happiness didnt last long because McGonagall stalled over to us looking furious followed by a smug looking snape.

"Come with me." She said, her voice quiet and sharp like a dagger.

We followed her out to her office. She waved her wand and a couple of chairs appeared.

"Sit." Her was cold as before.

We all sat. In her desk was the biscuit jar which she had offered to me when I had been sent by umbridge. I doubted she would offer us a biscuit this time.

"What were you THINKING? YOU COULD HAVE PERMANENTLY HURT HER - I DON'T CARE WHAT SHE SAID OR DID Miss Weasley IT WAS RASH AND IMATURE TO USE A CURSE" She collapsed in her chair "I'm getting to old for this" she muttered under her breathable then looked back at us. "You are all in detention- separate detention -and 50points from Gryffindor. Each. Shut your mouth Mr Thomas be thankfull it isn't more. Now get out. I will see you in detention."

We all left in silence not daring to anger her more. We got around the corner before Ron began to rant.

"Why do we lose 300 points for self-defense when slytherine get out free"

"350"

"What?"

"We actually lose 350 points. Like 50 by 7 is- are you really this bad at math?" Hermione asked at rons confused face.

"Wha-? Yeah. But how does stupid Parkinson get out free"

"She didn't get out that free. She looked pretty messed up to me"

We looked up to see Percy grinning at us.

"What are you doing here?" Ron asked rudely.

"I forgot the password so I decided to wait until some helpful student came" He replied still grinning not affected by rons rudeness.

"Oh well the passwords 'Leo fortis'" I said and the potrait swung open.

We all clambered in and were greeted by everyone congratulating us. They obviously didn't know how much points we had lost them.

"That was fabulous"

"Did you see her face?"

"Yeah you improved it so much"

"You couldn't even tell it was her!"

"That's why it was an improvement"

I didn't want to congratulate with them knowing how we lost them the house cup. I pushed past to my bed. I collapsed in it and had a restless sleep.

Who is regretting all the stupid things I put in this book? ME