Nightmares

Harry

I went crazy when snape smiled when he was called sevy. Then we somehow got off homework. I lay down on my bed. Weirdest day ever. Percy,Thalia,Leo and nico returned at 8 o'clock. They flopped down on their bed and fell asleep. I eventually drifted off into a deep sleep and for the first time I months nightmares invaded my dreams.

I seemed to be floating in the middle of a black abbys. It had a sense of evil. Voices whispered on my ear,"loser" "freak" I felt like crying. What was this place,this hellhole? More voices whispered ,"it's impossible","no!!", bits of prophecies and missing languages. They whispered evil things. Things I can't explain. Like an opposite mirror if erised. "Yoive failed your parents" "your hopeless and a disappointment to your family" "it's your fault" my mum and dad and Sirius stood in front of me whispering "your fault" "all your fault"I seem my parents die again,the flash of light and the screams,the black veil Sirius fell through. The voices got louder and louder. My parents and Sirius started walking towards me. Their eyes were filled with hatred. "YOUR FAULT" The voices were shouting now. It filled my brain. My head began throbbing. I began to scream. And suddenly I was falling,falling into the abbys darkness consuming me. I screamed and scream and suddenly I awoke.

Five worried faces were looking at me.

"What's wrong" asked Hermione woridly.

I rubbed my head and sat up"nightmare"

"You were screaming"

Proffesser Mc gonagle handed me a glass of water "are you sure your ok potter?"

I sipped the water "Yeah I'm just a bit tir-"

There was a loud shout but I couldn't make out what it was.

"Jackson"said Mc gonagle. She stood up and walked out of our dormitory. We hurried after her into the exchange students room.

Percy was sitting up in bed gasping for breath and panting and sweating like he'd been running.

Annabeth was sitting on his bed.
She looked worried. Percy forced a smile when we came in.

"Just a nightmare" he said.

"He has ptsd"said annabeth. "I get the occasional nightmare but Percy gets them nearly every night."

"I'm fine just go away"Percy said.

We all left. I was exhausted but I didn't want to go to for fear of more nightmares. Eventually it was morning. I joined Hermione and Ron and the exchange students at the table.

Of course they were tinkering,reading,chatting, arguing and Frank was eating at a superhuman speed.

Yeah it's short sorry I got writers block but I have another update coming.

Bye
Eileen