Long Time No See (JTR X Reader)

A/N: Hey! Here it is! Did I do good? Also, I usually like music with my stories but I listened to so many songs with so many vibes I'm just gonna leave it like this. I loved writing this so much! This story is pushing close to 2k words so yeah, I really had fun with it! I hope you guys enjoy it! Sorry for mistakes! Phoenix Out!)

(Y/N) stared blankly at the dark cold space in front of her, she was seated on the floor, her back resting against the wall. The small tears that streamed down her face were colder than expected. She had been locked in for- god knows how long. Nothing to count the days with, with the lack of windows to let in light. She knew Jack would be back soon for he wasn't the quietest, despite being an ex-Assassin, he had the tendency to be heavy-handed. It made her think of how clumsy Jacob is, a small chuckle escaped her chapped lips despite the frown that settled heavily on her tired features. The low hum of a child's riddle made her gaze snap up to see the door handle twisting open. Jack barely made it through the frame, seeing as how his shoulders were much broader than what the door offered for room. His boots clicked against the bloodied stone as he stopped in front of the female Assassin. He stared down at her for a moment before settling on one knee, continuing his cold stare into her eyes. This happened everyday now, he would come to the cell and ask for information on Jacob when he was truly angered that he had no leads or maybe it was the fact he needed an old friend to discuss with. (Y/N) never said a word though, which only earned her a new scar, broken bone or bruise that would last her a lifetime.

"You missed me?" He asked, his gravelly tone sharpening the looming threat. She stared back with the same dead glare.

"Anything you want to share about this, your, Jacob?"

Nothing. No reply.

"Oh. So that's how it's going to be?" She didn't notice that the knife was in his hand until it glinted in the shadowy candle lighting. Her eyes widened and she swallowed audibly, the blade coming dangerously close to her neck.

"I don't want to hurt you, sweetheart." His knife easily pressed into the skin on her collarbone, leaving blood drops in its trail as Jack drug it-slowly- across to her mid-chest. Her breath hitched as he slowly pulled the blade away, seeming satisfied of his delicate work. He stood up and wiped the blood onto a cloth, beginning to turn around and walk through the door frame.

"When you want to speak, let me know."

He left the cell whilst holding the bloody cloth in one hand and the dagger in the other. He slammed the rusty door shut behind him. She let out a shaky breath, tipping her head down enough to see the cut. (Y/N)'s head the hit wall lightly as she tilted it back and began to think of what she could've done to not be snatched by Jack, only to realize it would've happened either way.

She hurried down the street from the recent murder. The murmurings of frightened witnesses and baffled police officers slowly drowned out as she picked up her pace in the dark alley. You could practically feel him staring down, hear his breath coming out in quiet puffs in order to be stealthy.

"You can't run, gorgeous."

(Y/N) stiffened as she heard the familiar voice, she flicked out her blade before whipping around, expecting him to be there, only to see nothing. Her heart beat picked up drastically, her hand shook with fear; although she knew that would only amuse him further. Her trained gaze darted quickly around the alley, stepping back with small footsteps. As she backed away cautiously, her body pressed up against another figure.