Alleyway Confessions (Connor X Shy Reader)

(A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this story! I'm actually quite proud of it because I was so flustered as to why the situation should be and I think this is pretty good. So enjoy! PS: Sorry for any mistakes :P (Next request is coming up!) (and creds to whoever made this pic *-*)  Request by: Phoenix4nBlood      

(Y/N) casually strolled down the street to find something for tonight's dinner. Which she was sadly doing by herself since her father was off doing business as usual. It was a beautiful spring morning, the birds chirped happily in the trees that were left in the town, people were busy shopping while shop owners roared about their 'Good' or 'Unbeatable' prices. The skirt of her dress flowed delicately in the small breeze, along with her (Y/H/C) hair. She finally found something worth eating, she decided on cooking up a good-sized pheasant for herself. She purchased the pheasant along with some vegetables to really bring the whole dinner together. 'I hope father won't be mad about my choice of dinner.....' (Y/N) thought to herself as she began walking back to her house, she admired the way the town was busy at work, and it appealed to her for some reason. She wasn't paying enough attention to realize she was walking past a sketchy alleyway, as she walked past a hand grabbed her upper arm and yanked her into the alley and threw her against the wall. (Y/N) stood there frozen, eyes clenched closed for she was too scared to look at her attacker. He didn't even get a hand on her when she heard a thump of a heavy but soft weight falling. She fluttered her eyelids open to see a hooded figure standing where the man was, and for the man.....he was currently lying on the ground with a puddle of blood around his head.

"Are you alright?" A soft voice asked, it took moment for (Y/N) to register that the hooded figure had spoken those words.

"Y-yes. I should be going..." (Y/N)'s voice trailed off when it came to her who he was. An Assassin. She'd seen him around before, she's interested in him quite honestly; curious as to why people say he's a monster.

"Can I have a name?" He asked, his warming brown eyes scanning her face for an emotion. 'He doesn't seem like a cold-hearted killer' (Y/N) thought.

"Umm...."

"Here, I'll go first. My name is Connor Kenway." (Y/N)'s heart almost dropped from the last name, The Grand Master Templar has a son? That's odd.... father never-

"And your name?" Connor asked again, he was eyeing her now. Probably as to why she wouldn't answer.

"Th-Thank you sir. I'll be going." (Y/N) spun on her heel and began quickly walking out of the alley but déjà vu happened, an iron grip grabbed her wrist and pulled her back into the alley. The muscled Assassin looking more intimidating than before as he stood to his full height while keep a grip on her arm. This isn't good, he knows somethings up. A small glint of metal caught Connor's gaze as he used his free hand to snap the thin chain from around her neck.

"No do-" (Y/N) squeaked but it was too late. Connor stood there, one hand firmly holding the girls upper arm and the other holding a Templar insignia necklace. The bright red cross stood out in the dimly lit alley. They both stared at it, Connor stared at it in curiosity and (Y/N) stared at it in fear. His grip on her arm tightened and he turned his gaze back down to her. 'Yep, death is coming.' She thought to herself as she looked up and met the Assassin's gaze.

"Your name." He growled, although he surprisingly let go of her arm and shoved the necklace in her direction. She hesitantly took the necklace from him and gazed down at it, her thumb brushing across the surface of it.

"(Y/N)......Johnson. Daughter of William Johnson." She stated weakly, she clipped the necklace back around her neck and picked up the basket she dropped earlier. She slowly brought her gaze up to the Assassin's and she looked over his current features. His strong jaw clenched just like his bear-sized fists. His posture was rigid with anger, perhaps she shouldn't have looked over him. Fear set in as they were both quiet for a few moments.

"Go.... Before I change my mind." Connor snapped. Which (Y/N) immediately obliged and took off out of the alley and towards her house. It felt as if she were running for her life, her basket clutched in the crook of her inner elbow as she continued sprinting to the house. When she made it up the rock pathway and the set of stairs, she rushed in and slammed the door behind her. She spun around and jumped slightly to see her father standing there, a look of concern on his face.

"Are you alright?" He asked, looking over you for possible injuries.

"Yes father, I'm fine. A few dogs decided it would be fun to play tag so I had to run back to the house so they didn't steal tonight's dinner from my basket." She lied for the Assassins sake, she wasn't sure why she did but it felt like she needed to. (Y/N) brushed some of the hair out of her face and faked a reassuring smile to her father. She in fact wasn't fine, that Assassin probably followed her and is casing the house right now to kill her dad. The only person she had in her life. She was snapped out of her thoughts when her father put a hand on her shoulder, he still looked over her face with the same worried look.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, just fine. Now, how does pheasant sound for dinner?" (Y/N) asked, changing the subject as she walked through the mansion to the kitchen. She could hear her father's footsteps behind her as she placed the basket on the table and began taking everything out.

"How much did this all cost?" He asked, his frugal side kicking in as he glanced over all the ingredients.

"Umm....." He let out a heavy sigh as he began his usual lecture about prices and stuff. Meanwhile they didn't see a certain Assassin lurking in the trees just outside of the house.