Accidental Findings (Modern Arno X Neko Reader)

Request by: Phoenix4nBlood

A/N: btw I didn't think I'd post it this early but eh! Earlier is better right? I don't kner if it'll tag you but that's WattPad's fault xD. I'll probably post the Edward one tomorrow but idk cause I'm going to a concert, hope you enjoy this! ^-^ 

(Y/N) woke up to the sound of her phone buzzing, she grumbled a bit before rolling over and grabbing her phone off the bed side table. It was her friend, Arno, he asked if he could come over for a little bit. She just responded back 'Sure, come to my place in an hour?' Realizing she still hadn't told him about her being a Neko, she put on a grey hoodie with an Assassin symbol on it then she flicked up the hood and adjusted it enough to make sure her ears weren't that visible and for the tail.....she'd have to figure something out later because (Y/N) heard her stomach rumble. While she waited for Arno to respond, (Y/N) got up and walked to the kitchen, her slim cat tail flicked anxiously at the thought of breakfast. She grabbed a bowl, a spoon and (F/C, favorite cereal) when her phone buzzed again, it was Arno replying with a simple 'K', which under her hoodie; made her ears flick back in annoyance but she brushed it off when she walked into the living room to eat. (Y/N) pondered about the thought if she should tell Arno about her being a Neko but it only lead her thoughts to being that he'd leave her because he'd think she was a freak. She let out a depressed sigh at the thought of losing Arno as a friend, he'd been with her through so much that'd it break her if he left now. It was about 15 minutes of thinking and eating when she was finally done and brought her bowl back up to the kitchen and placed it in the sink for later washing. (Y/N) strolled back to her room in order to find something to cover her tail like all the other times they had met up, which she was still surprised that Arno hadn't figured out her secret yet. (Y/N) decided on just some large pajama pants and a reminder to DON'T MOVE YOUR TAIL. She cleaned up the house a bit before Arno came over so it'd make the house look decent, and it wasn't long before a knock was on the door indicating Arno's arrival. (Y/N) looked over herself one last time to make sure she looked 'Human' enough before she opened the door to a smiling Frenchman.

"(Y/N)! Long time no see." He spoke in that beautiful accent of his while giving her a hug, in which she responded back happily.

"Come in Arno! If you see any messes I apologize. I attempted to clean up the house before you got here because I know much of a critic you are when it comes to cleanliness."

"You know me well." Arno chuckled while gazing about the house almost looking for something that she didn't pick up in order to annoy her.

"So! What do you have planned for us today Monsieur?" (Y/N) queried while closing the front door and stepping over to him where he was standing in the living room.

"I brought a movie." Arno suggested while pulling out an all-time favorite of your guys movies.

"Sure! It seems a bit early for a movie though." She joked as she glanced over at the digital clock that showed '11:34' on its screen; She took the movie from him and put it in the movie player (I can't remember the name xD).

"Hey, it doesn't matter what time it is because there's ALWAYS time for a movie."

(Y/N) rolled her eyes as she sat on the soft love-seat sofa with Arno, she absent mindedly snuggled into Arno's shoulder, (Y/N) didn't see this but while she did that a light blush formed on Arno's features as he wrapped his arm around her backside. They have been best friends for a while now and always joked at the thought of having a relationship but in all honesty they both had feelings for each other. It was that they were too scared to admit to the other about their thoughts for each other but oh, would that change. It was about 30 minutes into the movie when Arno swallowed his fear and made a move towards (Y/N) (Is it weird I felt filthy with how I wrote that? xD). He put his hand on the side of her face and put the slightest bit of pressure to make her look at him with those beautiful (Y/E/C) eyes he always admired. They locked eyes and stared at each other for a moment, taking in the friends handsome/beautiful features.

"We've been friends for so long and in that whole time I loved you, I'm quite annoyed at myself for not saying this sooner but....je t'aime (Y/N)."

Slightly shocked (Y/N) managed to squeak out, "Arno, I lo-" Her sentence was cut off by Arno pressing his lips to hers in sweet way. She softly pressed her hands on either sides of Arno's face, one of his hands was on her lower back pressing her close to him and the other was sliding up her neck into her hair. She was too caught up in the; what was sweet but now passionate kiss, that it was too late to stop him before his hand reached her Neko ears and when they did, he froze. His eyes opened in curiosity as to what she was wearing on her head but (Y/N) only closed her eyes tighter from fear of what the next conversation would be. He slowly pulled down the hood of her hoodie and stared at her quite adorable cat ears.

"May I ask why you're wearing cat ears?"

"Um, I'm not wearing them they...... magically grew on my head for some reason even I'm not still sure of." (Y/N) sputtered out quickly in embarrassment.

"They're quite adorable." He complimented while scratching the back of one ear making her purr slightly.

"So you don't hate me and think I'm freak and that you're going to leave me?" (Y/N) managed to ask in between a purr. Arno stopped scratching her ear and gazed at her in shock from the question.

"Why would you think that? I would never leave you, even if you grew cat ears." He chuckled softly.

"Even if I also grew a tail?" (Y/N) squeaked out.

"And a tail?" Arno asked as he cocked an eyebrow at the confession. She nodded slightly as she got up to go change so he could see her tail.

"Stay here." She instructed Arno to do while she changed into some lounge shorts that she cut a hole in the back of them so her tail could fit (Anyone else think of Jumanji? xD). (Y/N) hesitantly stepped back out into the living room and in front of the couch so Arno didn't have to get up. But he did in fact get up and walked around her, eyeing her Neko features. He finally stopped in front of her and put his hand under her chin to make her gaze at him instead of the floor.

"How long have you hidden this from me?" Arno asked, not angry at all but from the fact that he was dumb enough to not realize this before.

"Well, maybe 4 months now?" (Y/N) responded with a slight shy smile.

"I didn't think I was that dumb but maybe I am." Arno mused aloud which made (Y/N) giggle.

"So you're not mad at me?"

"Of course not! How could I be mad at a little kitty-cat?" Arno sarcastically cooed at her, and in response she pinned her ears back in anger but that only added to her cuteness.

"And about the kiss earlier (Y/N).....does this mean we can date?" Arno asked shyly, keeping his gaze everywhere but her.

"Yeah, of course Arno."

"Okay, good." He breathed out from being tense. Arno grabbed her hand and pulled her back over to the couch so they could watch the rest of the movie. She sat down beside him and he pulled her into his side by draping his arm around her again.

"I've always wanted a cat." He sarcastically mused.

"Shush it Frenchie."

"That was rude....."