The eventful night

UNDYNES POV (weren't expecting that were ya punk? Hehe)

Ok, I have to admit. Frisk planned an awesome night. I feel sorry for Queen  Toriel, who had to leave. I figured, Frisk could be a good fighter too, but she's not one to fight. Right now frisk just announced that this was all a plan from the beginning, but I couldn't help but notice, Sans was starring at Frisk the whole time. I nudged him with my elbow and snickered. Sans looked at me and realized what he was doing. He turned full on blueberry mode. I just laughed. We all finished so we sat on the couch, or in front of it.... Everyone could see that Sans and Frisk liked eachother, they even held hands! Wait.... The night of our Halloween party, Paps wanted to tell us something. "Hey Papyruses?" I asked him. "YES UNDYNE?" He replied. "Remember the night of the Halloween party? You were going to tell us something about Sans and Frisk. What was it?" I asked. Sans turned blue and Frisk turned red. She problebly knew what we were talking about. Paps looked to Sans for approval, Sans just nodded. But before Paps could get one word out, Chara interupted him.  "SANS KISSED FRISK!!!!!!" Chara yelled, she got up, started squealing, and jumped up and down. Alphys did the same. "It has to happen at some point darling~" Mettaton reasoned. We all agreed. Frisks face was such a dark shade of red, I swore I saw smoke rising off her face. We all laughed at Frisks reaction, even Sans chuckled a bit.

FRISKS POV

Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God. I could hear everyone laughing, I take my head out of my hands and look up. Everyone's laughing at me, and Sans is trying to suppress his laughter. I put my face back in my hands and calm down. I look back up. Everyone stopped laughing and stared at my in awe. Was there something out the window?  I looked behind me. Nothing. Out the window? No. I turn back to the others, still staring. "What is it?" I ask. "E- the- uuuuhhhhhhh....." Sans just couldn't find words. "HUMAN? WHY ARE YOU GLOWING DARK RED?" Paps asked. "What?" I ask. I look at my hands, which, were in fact, glowing a dark red. "I-I don't..... Know........ Alphys?" I look over at Alphys, hoping for an answer. "Well, Uhm, you do have powers.... Correct?" I nod. "Well, Chara has p-powers as w-well. Her powers are a darker red, sense she is also gifted with determination, b-but, she has a hint of Glitches powers as well. Because Chara was in your mind, but extracted, it's possible you have some of Charas power left over in you. So basically. It's like your second power." Alphys thinks through as she explains. I understand, but I'm worried. "Chara? What's your power?" I ask her, secretly hoping for something good. "Well, I didn't know I had magic. Hold on." She tries hard to Simmons something, make anything happen. After a few seconds, a small-ish dark red spear appears from thin air. "Alright!" Undyne yelled. Chara high-fived Undyne and made the spear dissapear. "Great. Fighting magic." I hang my head. "Is alright kiddo ya don't have to use it." Sans suggested. "It's not that! What if I use it on accident?! What if I hurt someone?" I really didn't want to hurt anyone. "Well technically that power is tied to the emotion of anger. You can only use it when your angry. The more angry you are, the more powerful your spear magic. This also works with your other magic, exept for that it's tied to all emotions. If your angry, you will summon, uh something... If it's exactly like Sans power, you'll summon bones." Man, Alphys was pretty smart. All of a sudden, the lamp had a lighter red aura around it and moved a bit to the right, making it fall off the table. "Uhhhhh.... Sorry?" I say, unsure of what happened. "Your powers are gonna glitch until you learn to control them. You wanna learn? Or, break stuff?" Asked Sans. I rolled my eyes. "And you'll both have to train with me!" Undyne points to herself with her thumb. I chuckle. "When do we start?" I was exited for training with Sans. And Undyne of course. "Well, it's one in the morning so..... I'm going to bed." Undyne grabbed blankets and lairs on the couch with Alphys. MTT went home. "Guess I've got the floor tonight." I was about to go and get my own blanket and pillow, when Sans grabbed my wrist. I look over at Undyne and Alphys, both sound asleep. Phew. "What's up?" I ask him, making sure to whisper so I don't wake the others. "You don't have to sleep on the floor if you don't want...." Sans rubbed the back of his neck. "What do you?....... Oh....... Heh. Sure. This carpets not the most comfortable thing in the world." I say. Sans chuckles and walks up to his room, and I follow. He jumps in his bed and I get in beside him. It doesn't take long for me to fall asleep.