Powers?!

Then, something weird happened. I teleported, teleported out of Sans hands and back on the couch, a slight red mist coming from my eye. It imedietly went away, and I was sitting on the couch, shocked. Sans still hadn't turned around, but staring at his hand. Then he whipped his head around to see me back on the couch. "How did you-" "I don't know." I interrupt before he could finish. I laid back doe on the couch and slowly drifted off to sleep

SANS POV

How the heck did she do that?! She just teleported! Hmm, her eye turned red, and had red must, like my blue powers...... Ugg, I'm to tired to think. I look back up to see Frisk asleep on the couch. "Dang it Frisk." I say aloud, quietly. I pick her up bridal style, making sure not to wake her, and put her in my bed. Then I walked back down stairs and fall asleep on the couch as soon as my head hit the arm of the couch.

~le time skip to morning~

FRISKS POV

I wake up, but nothing hurts? Weird I thought my back would hurt more. Then I realized, I'm in sans bed. 'He must've picked you up in your sleep! Eeeeeeeekkkkk!' Ugg. I walk downstairs to find sans on the couch. "SANS!" I yell when I walked up next to the couch. He bolts awake. "What?! What's wrong?!" He says in a panic. He looks up at me and finds my face full of anger. "Oh uh... Heh. Mornin." He tries to blow it off. "YOU FONT TOUCH PEOPLE WHEN THEYRE SLEEPING!" You scold him. Then he looked at me with horror. "What?" I ask him, I was confused until I noticed my eye was glowing and smoking again. "HUMAN, BROTHER, IS EVERYTHING OK-" Paps walks out of the kitchen to see me and my eye, and my hand with a red aura around it. "HUMAN, YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU HAD POWERS!" Paps always saw the good in everything. " To be honest, I didn't know until last night......" I look down. Sans looks at me with concern. What was I? What do they think of me? "You problebly don't want me here." I say. Before sans could object. I teleport away to somewhere in the UNDERGROUND. I ended up in a nice place with a waterfall and a little lake. With strange blue flowers..... I hop in the lake and swim around. After a while, I just float in my back.

SNAS POV

Where the heck did she go? She only knows the RUINS and SNOWDIN. Why'd she leave? 'You problebly don't want me here.' She had said. Why wouldn't we want her here? Did she think we though she was a freak? Did she think we were disgusted? I thought that it was awesome that she had powers like me. Something I could do with her, train her to use her powers. Paps knocked me out of my thoughts. "WHERED SHE GO?" "I don't know Paps, but we've go to go find her. I'll go check WATERFALL if you go check the RUINS" I order Paps. "OK BROTHER." Paps says with a smirk. "What's with that smirk?" I ask him, cuz I'm to curious to leave it alone. "WELL, ITS JUST, YOU SEEM TO BE FOND OF THIS HUMAN. VERY, FOND. AND YOU SEEM TO BE OVERLY WORRIED ABOUT THEM." Paps is trying to old in his fanboy, I can see it "So?" I ask. "YOU LIKE HERRRRRRR!" He finally lets his fan boy out. "Do not." And with that, I teleported to WATERFALL.

(Sup guys, hope you liked this chapter. And sorry for slow progression, but it's more realistic that a super fast ship progression. See you in the next chapter! You da best. ( something my camp conseler said, she's prob not gonna read this, but hey Julia!) byeeeee!)