Chara's back

CHARAS POV

I was being pulled out of Frisks mind, and into the real world. She wanted me to take over, so I'm taking over. Why won't sans believe frisk without having to pull me out. I would finally be able to see through frisks eyes without having to look at a screen. "So, you really don't believe frisk, do ya Sans."  I opened my eyes to reveal crimps on red ones. "W-what the heck- what'd ya do to frisk?" He growled at me. "Relax Sans. She let me take over-" "she'd never." He interupted me. "Let me finish please. She let me take over do that I could talk to you. Prove to you I've changed." Sans just tensed up. 'Were not getting through to him.' Frisk is sounding worried. "I know frisk. But I don't know if we're going to. Yeah. He thinks I took over you on the genovide route." I say, I WANT the others to hear me. "What do you mean? Are you saying you didn't control frisk when she went genicide?" Sans sounded confused. 'Explain! Mabey he'll finally understand!' "Alright frisk. It was technically me. But! But, I was the one being controlled. I was being controlled by a glitch. And Frisk knew, because she could see it." I hoped this would get through to sans. The others were staring at me in shock. Sans got rid of the gaster blasters and the bones, but only relaxed a little bit. "Sans. You have to believe me. Please. Frisk trusts me, the others trust me, why can't you?" Tears started brimming my eyes. 'Chara-'  "No frisk. He's not going to trust me. Just take over again. We can call off the plan to make me a body too." I let myself get sucked back into Frisks mind, tears falling out of my eyes. 

FRISKS POV

I was pulled back into control of my body. "Wow Sans....." I turn and run out the door. She told him everything, she told him about our friendship. He still wouldn't believe anything she said. I kept running, and running, and running. I found myself waterfall. The others were hot in my trail, so I used my powers to lift me to the ceiling. Sans and Undyne appeared below me. "Kiddo! Cmon kid come out." Sans just sounded like he didn't care. But then I noticed the tears falling out of his eye sockets. "Why do you care about her, bone bag?! You're the reason she ran away!" Undyne stopped looking and turned twords Sans. "I didn't know if upset her!" Sans yelled back. "Oh yeah, you threatening to kill her best friend doesn't mak her mad!" They were both really angry. I didn't come down, but I talked. "Just because I'm gone doesn't mean I want you to fight." I call from the ceiling , hoping they don't find me. They whip they're head in all directions.    Phew they don't find me. "Kiddo, please come out." Sans voice was cracking. Undyne looked up. Shoot. I mouthed to her. Don't tell Sans. She just nods and keeps moving. "She might be over here." She pushed Sans to the next room. Undyne is still here, so I go down, grab her arm and teleport to grab everyone exept Sans. After I did, I brought them to Alphys's lab.

(I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter! See you next time! You da best!)