Chapter 4 - Niall.

"Oh. My. Gosh." Ashley said.

"What?" I asked, why was she acting so strange..

"You and Harry Styles. Perfect together, in EVERY way." She replied, her tone was... different?

"I know." I answered, smiling.

"I remember when we were 12, always wishing we could meet them, marry them.." She replied, tears forming in her eyes.

"What's wrong, Ashley?" I asked.

"Niall. I totally forgot. I wish we could go back to those days. I miss actually thinking it'd happen. But, he got engaged last year.. & he doesn't know me, at all... STILL." She said, sobbing quietly.

"Ashley, it's okay. I promise. Maybe when he meets you, he'll fall in love?" I answered, trying to help.

She cried louder, and Harry came rushing out of the bedroom.

Damn! I forgot he was here.

"What's wrong with Ash, babe?" He asked me, looking curious, but worried.

"When we were 12," I started, "she was in LOVE with Niall, and I was in love with you. She must've got her feelings back, because she got over it last year, when he got engaged, but that was full of ice cream, lonely nights, tears, and everything sad. She gave up, but after meeting you," I took a breath, "it all came rushing back." I finished.

"Oh, well Niall & Jasmine are breaking the engagement off, love, maybe you'll have a chance!" He exclaimed, still carefully, to Ashley.

"R-r-really?" She managed to croak.

"Yes! I'll ask him to come over, whenever is convenient for you." He said, sounding caring.

"Gimme 3 hours, if that works." She said, sitting up.

She was gonna meet Niall James Horan, and Harry Styles liked me.

"I love you." Harry whispered to me.

I stood there, shocked.

"I love you too." I replied.