Chapter 33 - That's not right.

*Ashley's POV*

"MY BEST FRIEND IS IN THR DAMN HOSPITAL!" I shout to Harry, probably not helping his worry.

"Yes. Are you coming or not?" He asks, quiet. That's extremely unusual..

"Yes!" I scream into the phone and drop it.

I run off to the bathroom and turn on my straightener, but soon feel too lazy to straighten it and put it into a messy bun. I throw some light eyeshadow on and coat it off with black mascara.

I grab my car keys and walk out. Niall wasn't home last night, but that's pushed back until I see Maria.

I put the keys into the ignition and start driving, I make sure to stay the speed limit because knowing me, I don't always watch that.

Yes, your looking at a person who has been pulled over a couple times, and even had to spend a night in the big house.

I lose my thought, refocusing on the road in front of me.

My GPS says I'm.. 7 minutes away from my final destination. I speed up somewhat and get there in 4..

I rush inside, and go to the front desk.

A woman with dark shaggy hair, glasses, and some disgusting clothes on awaits.

I clear my throat, and she looks up.

"Ello, what may I help you with?" She says, No British accent surprisingly.

"I'm looking for Maria Jacke. She got out of surgery, about an hour ago. She's here with Harry Styles." I say.

She gives me the 1 minute gesture and types in her name.

"Floor C. Room 314" She states before going back to work.

I push the elevator button and go to the floor. What door? 314. 312,313, AH! Here it is.

I walk in to see a crying Harry and a-a-a non-breathing Maria..