Cat and Mouse Time!

6:10 am
"Mmmmhhmm..." I roll around in my bed trying to back to sleep. I end up rolling off my bed and falling on to my cold floor in a tangled mess of blankets.
"Owwww...I guess I'm awake NOW!" I say irritated.
I get changed into my uniform and brush through my (H/L) (H/C) hair. Putting one of my signature fruit clips on my bangs.
As I eat my breakfast I end up remembering a vital piece of information.
-flashback-
"Ooooook minna-saaaaan! I have something exiting to share with all of you. Tomorrow we will be having a special event here in F-Class!"
"What?! Koro-Sensei?! Do we really have time for that?!" Isogi says surprised.
"Yeah! I mean we have mid-terms in two weeks! We need all the studying we can get!" Sugino says.
Koro-Sensei's cheeks suddenly turn all rosy.
"Aww I remember how you all were back in middle school! Telling me you were all dead end and you had no future! Now look at you my teaching has turned you into such good people."
"Well looks like you haven't changed Koro-Sensei...still have that shameless self promotion of you." Karma says mockingly.
"H-hey! Anyways back on the topic tomorrow is cosplay day and you MUST wear something."
-end of flash back-
"Oh great...I completely forgot..."
I go back up to my room to find something.
I dig through my closet full of school uniforms. I spot something in the back and pull it out.
"Really...." I glare at the dress I'm holding.
"Of corse the only thing I have is a maid outfit!...this is not gonna be a good day once Karma sees me in this..."
7:30am
I watch the door waiting to see who will come in first and what they are wearing.
I see a perky green haired girl walk in first.
"Ohayo (F/N)Chaaaaaan!"
"Ohayo!" I say back and look her up and down.
"Wait a minute...are you Cece from Code Geass?..."
I ask her.
"Yup! I figured I already had the green hair so I'll be Cece!" She says happily.
I see a few other students walk in and then I notice Nagisa he is in his uniform but wearing cat ears and wings.
"Nagisa..."
"Y-yes (F/N)Chan?!" He stutters.
"Are you happy from fairy tail...?"
"Y-yeah"
I smile.
"It works for you!"
"Thank you (F/N)Chan!"
"Nagisa quit blocking the door!" I hear a familiar voice.
I see karma walk in wearing two horns and a cape with shoulder guards. Along with a fast food worker hat.
"Karma....Are you...Sadao Maou....?"
"I knew you would guess it! Now let's see...from your personality and that outfit I'd say your trying to pull off an authentic Misaki Ayuzawa. From Maid~Sama..."
"Ah! What?!"
"I'm right aren't I?"
"N-no! This is the only thing I had other then a school uniform!"   
"Tch" he leans in my desk and whispers in my ear.
"Well when I take over this world you'll be the one I take back to Ente-Isla to take that world over with me."
"WHAT THE HECK KARMA?!"
"Pffft" he scoffs and goes to his seat.
"Your waaaaaaaaay too into character." I glare at the red-head.
"aww I thought that (F/N)Chan would be pleased because of how into anime she is." He whines as if begging for attention.
"Yeah yeah what ever." I roll my eyes.
Time skip. 12:35pm
"Alright it's time for lunch!" I say grabbing my bento.
I feel a slight chill down my spine and it feels like I'm being watched. I turn around quickly. Looking around my environment frantically.
I slow down my breathing. And listen to the sounds around me. No one else is in the hallway. Koro Sensei is making Everyone have a cosplay fashion show that I refused to participate in.
Suddenly I feel someone grab my wrist from behind.
"Eeeeeh!" I turn around and jump back. To see a sadistic pair of evil eyes in the darkness.
My pulse races and my breath races.
"Hmph. seems (F/N)Chan doesn't like being touched." I hear the sadistic cherry-top say stepping out from the shadows.
"KARMA WHAT THE HECK?!" I scream.
He walks closer to me and gives a small smirk.
It sends chills down my spine. This isn't like any other smirk he's given. It's...like he's plotting something...something awful.
I back up against a wall. And Karma walks right up to me.
"Karma what the heck are you doing?"
He smirks again. And puts both his hands on the wall blocking the escape routes.
"You know (F/N)Chan...this is like a game of cat and mouse you see...your the mouse and I'm the cat." He smiles.
"What?! What does that mean?!"
"It means that the cat has caught his prey and won the game." He looks into my (E/C) eyes."
"Prey?! What pr-"
I'm cut off by Karma's lips pressing against mine. My eyes widen and I blush a shade brighter then Karma's Cherry red hair.
I put my hands up to try to push him away. But he grabs my wrists and pulls them down.
He stops kissing after what seems like an eternity that I secretly wish would have lasted forever. And pulls me into a comforting hug.
"I promise you. (F/N)Chan... I won't let anyone hurt you ever again and if they try I'll always be there to save you. I know it's out of character but...what I said before (F/N)Chan...that you were mine...that was true...I don't care if you reject me. I will always care about you and I'll always be there for you."
My cheeks flush harder and brighter.
"K-k-karma..."
Ding dong ding dong.
"Well...that's the bell for lunch...I guess we should head back...right (F/N)Chan?" He gives a smile I've never seen him give. It was one of those Quirky Awkward ones...that was always adorable to look at.
"He's telling the truth...he cares about me...I make him happy...just who is Karma Akabane?"

Hi Reader-Saaaaaan! Hope you enjoyed this part! It's been a month since I updated i know! I'm so sorry >~< so I gave you a really long one! See you next time!