Asano Time!

A/N: Neyeheheheh! I bet you thought I forgot about this dude because he hasn't been here since part 7...wait it's really been that long?! Wow...well since I have deprived all you die hard Karma fans of parts I have made an executive decision to update one day a week. also I did not make a milestone part 5 and 6 (and now 7 and 8 aaaaaand 9...oh wait...I'm not done? There's 10 and 11 too?! WHAT?! Well I understand that because I started this part back in August and now look >~<) yet so I'm putting them now! Thanks so much for a now over 11,000 reads!!! I love you all so much and this is just insane how much support this gets so thank you all and now back to this part!

After School: 2:45pm
"What was with Karma...He must have gotten a dare to do that...with all that I am...I may have friends but no one who TRUELY knows me would feel like that..."
"GAWD!!! I'm so Negative!..." I say out loud.
"But...then again I haven't really felt like myself since the accident...I mean sure it was bad before but I never played the "My life sucks" game before..."
I continue walking to my apartment.
"Hey (F/N)Chan! It's been a while! Been studying hard I'm guessing!" I turn around to see Asano waving at me and smiling.
My eyes widen.
"O-oh um hi Asano-San!" I say startled.
"Hey I was about to head over to the local bookstore...and I know I didn't treat you or your friends very well back in Junior High...so I thought I'd start by making amends with you...I could tell you've hated me from the start."
"Um...ok? Sure?" I say confused.
We walk over to the bookstore. The whole way there it's very quiet and it felt pretty awkward and uncomfortable.
"Well here we are I guess..." I say looking up at the huge storefront.
"Yeah let's go in! I'll get you a coffee to make a start to friendship!" He says happily.
"Well someone's very cheeky today..."
I think to myself as I push open the doors.
Karma's Pov:
I watch as Asano and (F/N)Chan have a long conversation.
"What the hell is he saying to her...?" I grumble.
"WhosSayingWhat?" I hear a voice say really fast.
"What?" I reply.
I hear a small snicker behind
Me. And I turn around after realizing what was just pulled on me. I look down to see the small blue haired boy wearing the blueberry clips (F/N)Chan gave him.
"Lookie here Nagisa...you got me that time but you won't again." I give him a smirk.
"Hehe! It's about time I can pull something past you Karma." He says while bearing a bright smile.
"Anyways what's happening? You seem kinda on edge..." Nagisa says worried.
"It's (F/N)Chan...she's talking with Asano."
"W-w-w-whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!" Nagisa ducks under my arm and peers around the wall to look at the two.
"Why are they talking to each other all of a sudden?" He asks me.
"Nagisa...."
"Yeah karma?"
"How the heck should I know?"
"...."
"...."
"...."
"...."
"Whatever"
"Ok then." I say with a bit of a sigh.
Nagisa and I watch as (F/N)Chan and Asano walk away together.
"Lets follow them!" I say with a bit of an eye twitch.
"W-what?! K-karma! It's not nice to invade on (F/N)Chan's privacy!" Nagisa says.
I walk in their direction.
"W-wait karma!" Nagisa say worried and runs to catch up with me.
I watch the two head into a bookstore together.
That Asano.....he'd better not try anything with her....(F/N)Chan is mine! And if he tries anything I'll make him regret it!
I peer into the window and watch as he hands her a coffee.
"That Asano...what does he think he's doing..." I growl.
"U-uhm...Karma...why are we here?" Nagisa questions.
"It's simple really..." I pause. "It's to protect (F/N)Chan" I say bluntly.
"B-but she's just in a bookstore..." he replies.
"With ASANO." I say glaring at the orange haired boy as him and (F/N)Chan look through the manga. He glances over to the window and we lock eyes. I duck down behind the wall.
"Damn it..." I say
"What's wrong karma?" Nagisa says.
"He saw me."
"What?!"
"Yeah"
"I KNEW stalking them was a bad idea."
"Whatever!"
The door suddenly opens.
"Well look who it is. If it isn't Karma and Nagisa."
"Ah...well hello Asano" I say stiffly.
"What brings you two over to this place? I never thought I'd see anyone from class F here. I mean this IS a bookstore." He snaps.
"Look we may be in class F but we can still read." Nagisa snaps back. My eyes widen.
Woah...Nagisa actually stood up for himself...
"Hah...whatever...hey...mind coming with me for a bit." He asks with a cold monotone.
I glare at him.
"Why should we...?"
"Well...I mean she already knows your here..." he points to the window.
I turn to see a Red-Faced (F/N)Chan. When I notice she noticed me, my face turned red as well.
God...she must still be embarrassed from earlier...I.....i am to...
"So...lets go already." He says with a cocky tone and a smirk.
He walks back through the doors of the store.
"Karma...are you ok? Your face is all red...do you have a fever?" Nagisa stays worried
"N-no....I'm fine Nagisa..." I say quietly.
"Anyways l-lets go in I guess." I push open the doors to the store with Nagisa trotting behind. I walk over to the Manga section to (F/N)Chan and Asano.
When (F/N)chan looks up from the manga she is reading she blushes and quickly looks back down at the manga. I rub the back of my head, embarrassed. There is an awkward silence that lingers for about twenty-so-minutes. Asano looks down at his watch and breaks the silence. "Alright well I should be off! Gotta go study!" He brags as if we care.
"Alright. See ya Asano..." (F/N) says quietly. I watch him as he walks out of the store. There is another awkward silence.
"W-well I should best be going as well, I'm just going to pay for this real quick." (F/N) picks up her book bag and walks over to the cash register.
She pays for the book and walks out of the store. Nagisa and I chase after her.
"Hey (F/N)Chan mind if we walk home with you?" Nagisa pips.
"Uh....sure Nagisa I'm fine with that." She replies
I look up to the sky and prepare for the awkwardness that awaits me.

OMG AFTER LIKE 3 MONTHS  IM BACK! Weeeeeeew! It feels good to FINALLY publish this part a huuuuge weight has been lifted off my chest! Now just a few more parts and I'll keep my promise of getting y'all to part 30! Let's do this! Anyways I hope you enjoyed and don't rage at Asano too much XD

(Lol JK rage at him all you like! He's a jerk XD )