We decided to just watch movies the remaining time we had of the day.

We just sat there for a while, his long slender fingers running through my hair, almost putting me to sleep.

"WaIt I'm CoNfUsEd." He said.

"ME TOO."

"No No, I tHoUgHt YoU hAtEd HiM?"

"YEAH, I DID TOO."

----t h e   ne x t   d a y----

I woke up to the sound of really, really loud snoring. I slowly opened my eyes and realized I wasn't in my bed. I looked up and saw Gamzee's head leaned back on the couch with his arms spread on the couch as well.

Typical.

I got up and shook Gamzee a little bit, I hated school with all my heart, but I knew that Gamzee needed to go to school in order to graduate.

I papped his cheek and called, "GAMZEE..HEY..WAKE UP.."

I knew this wouldn't work, so I spoke louder, "GAMZEE. GET UP. YOU NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL, YOU FUCK."

No response.

"GAMZEE IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP SO HELP ME I WILL NEVER, EVER BE YOUR FRIEND."

No. Response.

I shrugged and slowly walked away, "FINE.. I GUESS I'LL GO. FRIENDLESS."

He murmered, "ShUsH."

He eventually got up, stumblung a bit as he walked towards the kitchen.

I called, "NO. GET READY."

He trudged to his room and closed the door.

I went to my room and just grabbed a grey sweater with black pants and my usual shoes.

I stepped out of my room and saw Gamzee eating a pie.

I'm not even surprised at this point.

I sighed and grabbed my bookbag, indicating that I was leaving so Gamzee can follow behind me. He caught on and grabbed his things, walking towards the door as I followed behind.

I closed the door as we walked downstairs, the elevators being completely out of the picture at this moment.

He spoke, "ArE yOu GoNnA mOtHeRfUcKiNg AlL uP aNd SeE hIm ToDaY?"

I focused my eyes on the steps I was going down, but replied, "WELL NO SHIT, HE GOES TO THAT SCHOOL TOO, GAM. I EVEN HAVE HIM FOR A DAMN CLASS TODAY, ISN'T THAT JUST PEACHY?"

"NoT rEaLlY."

I sighed, "GAMZEE, IT WAS A RETORICAL QUESTION, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ANSWER IT."

He laughed, "Oh, HaH, rIgHt."

We came down the last steps of the stairs and made our way outside, where Sollux was not too far behind.

We turned to him and he waved, yelling, "Hold on! II"ll walk wiith you guy2!"

He caught up and continued, "Hey, 2hiitbag2, haven't 2een you people iin a whiile."

We continued walking, the cold morning air hitting our faces lightly. I shivered, feeling goosebumps spread through my body.

I want to go home. I want to go to my bed and just start a living there, maybe I could just hibernate until the world finally ends.

What do you do, what can you do when the person you want was just snatched out of your grasp?