A battle of clashing titans part 1

Comenzar desde el principio

"I chose this one" Tara said slowly and picked up a monster called 'Giant rat'. Jaden looked at it and nodded. Then he smiled approved at her.

"You are halfway there" He said "I thought this would help bond better if you build your own deck, and at the same time getting over your fear". Tara nodded slowly.

"Just hope the neo spacians are okay with copies of themselves" she said worried "Haou did copy them when he made my deck. How, I don't know and that scares me a little". Jaden took her hand and looked into her eyes.

"Hey, don't worry, Neos said it was okay you used the cards. Actually he sounded proud for some reason" Jaden said and smiled "There are things they are not telling us though. They knew about the prophecy". Tara nodded slightly.

"Haou and Yubel are keeping something too" she replied "There were certain cases when Haou refused to reply my questions, and his sentence when I saved you still haunts my mind. What do you think he meant with that 'we stay his forever'?".

"I don't know, but that can't be good" he replied and sighed "This whole year has just be one chaos after the other. The whole thing with Viper and Marcel. I just feel like we have been some pawns or puppets for people to use".

"Yeah not to add the trouble in this dimension. I feel Yubel's scheme all along had something to do with the armies and us. Remember they always tried to capture us" Tara added. "I feel so terrible for not being there with you Jaden, when you needed..".

"Hey don't start on that Tara" Jaden interrupted and hugged her "You were there. You stayed there with us/him. You endured all that just to save me, and I am grateful. I don't hate you at all. You on the other hand should hate me. I hurt you pretty badly and..". Tara placed a hand over his mouth and instantly stopped him from talking.

"Hey don't you start too" she then said and grinned awkwardly "I told you already I forgive you, and you forgive me. We apparently just don't forgive ourselves though". Jaden pushed her arm away and smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah we apparently don't" he said. There were an awkward silence between them. Then Tara gave him a surprisingly hug. Jaden looked a little surprised at her, but seconds later he hugged her back. They stayed like this for a while.

"All I want Jaden is to be close like we used to be" Tara then said and pulled back "We always have been there for each other, so why stop now?". Jaden grinned.

"We are, I believe we are Tara" he then said "Now let's build you a deck and afterwards we.. have a duel..". Jaden looked pained at two cards in front of him.

"A duel without duel disk" Tara said and took his hand "Sooner or later you will be able to play them and we both will duel without fear". Jaden nodded slowly.

"And kick Yubel's butt" he then replied. Tara nodded.

"And kick Yubel's butt" she repeated.

Jaden's p.o.v.

Time skip.

Jaden and the others were all sitting around the campfire. It was seriously early in the morning. The sun was about to rise, but they were all up anyway. Most of them couldn't sleep, so in the end they woke up to a seriously early breakfast. Silence were among them all. Last evening the twins made Tara's deck and had a practice duel without duel disk. That went rather okay, considered Jaden and Tara both have to stare at least 5 minutes, before they actually manage to make a decent move. Jaden even managed to play Polymerization and summon a fusion monster, but he figured that was mostly because the monsters didn't come to live in this duel. Tara properly had the same reasons. They both looked over at the duel disks once in awhile but no one of them dared to activate them. In the end they had gone to sleep and now they were all sitting here, silent as a grave. Jaden was not sure he liked this silence. It was like it was the calm before a storm, which properly was. Jaden eyed his sister and he noticed that Tara nodded. Then they both stuffed their face with their restly meals, got up and packed their things. Seconds later they tossed their backpacks at the backs and began leaving.