Cowards, Courage, Sidekicks and Heroes.

A,N: I am so sorry for the late update. I am terrible sorry to all of you Gx fans who was waiting for the next chapter. To make up for it, I will update only Gx until the Haou moment are fully over. That is a lot of chapters, since I have extra chapters. Hope you will like this chapter. Please comment or tell me what you think of the chapter. Thanks for following my stories and me. I really appreciate it.

Axel's p.o.v.

A little earlier.

Axel was stunned. He was actually shocked. He couldn't believe it. Jim had lost! He was gone, like all the others and worst part was that the king now had Tara once again. He was lying on his knees and was staring shocked at the king and his lieutenants, when they began leaving inside the castle. Axel could still not comprehend that Tara had made that deal with the king to save him. That she had given up on her own freedom so that he could leave from here alive. She shouldn't have done that! I should have been the one protecting her, and not her protecting me! I promised her to get out of the kings grip, but instead I made her return to him. I should save her right now. I should challenge him to a duel right now.. yeah I should! Axel slowly got up. He was scared. He was actually terrified, but he had promised Tara to free her and he knew Jim wanted that from him too. He got up. He looked over at the door to the castle. The lieutenants had just walked inside and Haou and Tara was about to follow. His eyes meet Tara's. A single tear was running down her check, before the king pushed her inside. Axel took a step forward and froze. A cold breeze was blowing around him. Cold amber golden eyes met his own and made him stop dead in his tracks. Axel was shaken in fear. He had never felt so afraid before. Then without saying a thing, the king turned around and walked inside the castle. Axel shivered and turned around on the heel and rushed away from here. He ran past the guards and away from here as quick as he could, without looking back. Even through the king hasn't said a thing Axel catched his message. Touch her again and you are dead. He let out a terrified scream and began to run even faster. He just needed to get away from here. From the king and his cold amber golden eyes.

Aster's p.o.v.

Time skip.

Aster and Zane had just arrived at their newest hideout, after a little hunting trip to get some food. They had chosen a giant mansion as a hideout and a trap. After Tara had disappeared, the boys had tried everything to get the right amount of information, and a giant mansion in the middle of nowhere, someone would be suspicious right? Aster smirked. He was currently having his duty as watchman, when he noticed two goblins form "Elite Goblin's attack force" and waved Zane over to him.

"Zane I believe it is time again. So which room do you want?" He asked. Zane sneered angry. He had been that cranky since Tara left them.

"The room where I can inflict the most damage" He said and sneered again "I leave them up to you". Then he left into one of the big side rooms. Aster sighed. Sometimes he wondered what ran to that guys head. He could hear the goblins knock on the door. Aster smirked and placed his face in the most innocent expression. Showtime! Then he opened the door. He looked at the goblins.

"Waw, is it halloween already?" He questioned. The goblins sneered.

"We ask the questions around here" The captain goblin said and sneered "The supreme king sent us to round up duelist from the rebel army. Apparently someone is plotting against him. Have you seen any?". Aster smirked an innocent smile.