normal days

Too fucking early for this.

Why the fuck are they yelling?

6:18, are you kidding me?

"Hey! Fuck off!"

They keep arguing. I'm not going to open my eyes...I'm not going to get up...this isn't my business...ah fuck!

"Hey what the fuck?" i walk out of my room to see Ian Gallagher trying to fight off Mandy's big ass boyfriend.

Damn he's hot.

"Alright, alright! Stop!" I pull Ian off of the big ass black dude and throw him to the side.

"What the fuck guys? Its like 6 am! Why the hell ya gotta come in here and fight the big ass black dude?"

Ian gallagher; pretend to not know his name. I don't know him. I don't like him.

"This piece of shit is beating on your sister!" Ian's muscles flex when he points his finger at him.

"Yeah, so?" why is he over here?

"She's your fucking sister, Mickey!"

He knows my name...everyone knows my name don't be stupid.

"Well it's her decision I've tried to get his dumb ass to leave. Now if you don't fucking mind people are still trying to sleep!"

I walk back to my room, hoping Ian doesn't look at my ass in my boxers.

What the fuck am I thinking about. I go to sit down and...

"What the hell, Mickey?"

"Alright that's enough, you should leave, dude."

"You're not going to do anything?"

Please stop fucking yelling!

"No, now fucking leave!"

"Fine, asshole!"

"The fuck you say to me?"

Shit shit shit shit shit.

Keep walking

Fuck!

"I called you an asshole, for the second time since your ears don't work apparently."

He doesn't move. Let it go, come on.

I grab my gun from the table next to my bed and point it at him. Taking less than a second.

"You should fucking leave now.."

"Fucking shoot me, please, I'm the only one who cares about Mandy apparently."

He turns around and walks out. I set the gun back down and listen for the door to slam.

3 seconds later...

There it is.

Finally fucking sleep.

He's cute though.

Shut the fuck up, dude.

Soo that was my first chapter. I hope you like it. I know it's short but it's just an opening. Of you didn't realize it's Mickeys thoughts and actions for the point of view.